Starlight It

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 110:
"Hey guys. How've you been, ay?" Sebastian says with a laugh.
"Oi!" Kara says with tears in her eyes and knocks her hand against his muscle-toned arms, "What the heck were you playing at?! I was scared to death!" Kara yells as she pulls the rose out of his mouth and kisses him passionately.
"I'm sorry, I love you. I just wanted to go and get you a cupcake with the gender as I thought it was a bit mean making you wait - but it was funny!" He chuckles. He then pulls out a small cupcake box from behind him and gets off the seesaw and passes it to Kara.
"Are you sure?" She asks as she looks around at all of us.
"Open it!" I yell. She then proceeds to open it and inside is a vanilla cupcake with blue icing. With tears forming in her eyes, she puts the box down and covers her mouth with her hands in shock and happiness and runs over to Ezra and I.
"Oh my god, it's a boy! I'm so happy! I can't believe it, awe my little Aria is having a boy!" She squeals as she hugs Ezra and I.
"Yep! I'm not gonna be little for long - well okay I'm not gonna be skinny for long as my bump is already forming." I say with a laugh, "Look-". I lift up my shirt slightly and grab Kara's hand and place it on my stomach.
"Awe!" Kara says. Sebastian then walks over with the cupcake in his hand and goes to feed it to Kara but she moves so the cupcake smears over her face oops. I can't help it and burst out laughing.
"Hey!" She says jokily angry. 
"I'm sorry, I can't help it!" I say as I proceed to run away from her and up onto the play park apparatus. She then chases after me and Ezra and Sebastian follow. Before long, we're playing 'it' in the park with the warm air blowing on us and the moon and stars shining down.

<
>
<

Hi guys, I'm back. Sorry I've been away. School's been crazy and I've had things going on with my family but my mock exams are over and it's nearly summer. I wrote this chapter on Friday on the train to my cousins house as it's one of my cousins' 10th birthday today so I went and saw my family for the weekend but I completely forgot to post it as I was busy with them and my signal and wifi have been terrible. I'm gonna start posting more often hopefully - maybe 2-3 times a week but at least once a week if I can.
Thanks for your continued support and love for One Mistake. Sorry I've been so inconsistent these past few months but thank you to those who have stuck by and have helped remind me to post - feel free to comment if you want more.
Love xoxofearlessgirl 💙