Time To Spare

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 65:
I wake up to the familiar sound of my alarm going off, school. Great... not. 6:30am on a Friday morning, why do I have to wake up this early? It should be illegal.

I head downstairs and see Kara and Sebastian on the sofas, both curled up in balls with blankets draped across their bodies. I don't want them to leave but at the same time I don't want them to keep sleeping on an uncomfortable couch when they could be in nice, warm, comfy beds.
I walk into the kitchen and make up a bowl of cereal - Frosties, mmm... Delicious! I eat up my breakfast then head upstairs to get ready for the day, being careful not to wake anyone up. Hmmmm, what to wear, what to wear? I'm too lazy to put in any effort so I'll just throw on a grey graphic t-shirt, tucked into a black skater skirt with floral Dr. Martens - easy peasy.

I head into the bathroom with my clothes in hand, take a quick shower, get dressed, brush my teeth, wash my face, do my makeup, and throw my hair up into a messy bun and wrap some floral ribbon-like cloth around my head that matches my boots. I finish getting ready and decide to look at the time: 7:14am, I have loads time to spare! I head into my room and put on some perfume, earrings, rings and a necklace, then make my bed before jumping onto it, landing with my face in my mountains of pillows and cushions.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
So I was just looking back at earlier chapters of One Mistake to work out the date of this chapter (May 6th I think) and saw that March 12th is when Ezra and Aria conceived the baby - WHICH IS TODAY 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 SO HAPPY EZRIA BABY CONCEIVING DAY!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Also, sorry I haven't updated in about 4 days, I really wanted to but I've been so busy with drama because last night I had my first performance at a proper theatre and we've had so many rehearsals this week and last weeks. It was with 6 other schools and it was so much fun! Hopefully I can update lots soon! I love you guys so, so, so, so, so much 💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️