Cԋαρƚҽɾ Oɳҽ

Enjoy....!!

--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--

       "Xiao Zhan......" The voice of Madam Yu screaming could be heard all over the little house.
       "Honey..., you don't have to scream so loud, do you?" Jiang Fengmian asked with the best husband tone he ever had because it was his only last little hope. But as expected, it wasn't of any use.
       "Scream? Do I look like a mad woman who would scream for no reason?"
       "It wasn't what...." Jiang Fengmian was cut off.
       "Shut up. I am not going to listen to you this time. Nor anyone else."
        And then she screamed once again,
       "Xiao Zhan, Come down right this instance or I will come to you."
        Madam Yu began walking towards Xioa Zhan's room when Zhou Cheng, Xiao Zhan's brother who was watching the whole commotion, said,
        "Mother wait! Wait! I will bring him downstairs in a minute."
       Panic was evident in his voice so Madam Yu questioned,
       "Why? Why can't I go upstairs? What is he doing?"
         "He... He isn't doing a...anything. I just thought... that it would be better if I bring him downstairs." Zhou Cheng said convincingly.
         "Mm. Go get him."
         "OK"
     With that, Zhou Cheng ran to his brother's room. He was glad that he was able to stop his mom or else... His mom would have seen and heard somethings that she would regret even for having eyes nad ears!

      "Ah... Ah..."
      Moans could be heard from every corner of the room.
      "Oh my g....god...."

      A laptop was placed on the bed and there was a figure lying on the bed, wearing a headset and four fingers deep within him. And the said figure was none other than.... Xiao Zhan.

       "You idiot. Come out." Zhou Cheng knew that the other couldn't hear but he couldn't stop barking either.
     He took out the key that he had kept for himself to use at these frequent situations as he knew the other would have locked the door. And for his safety, he shut his eyes tightly. Unfortunately, the same couldn't be done for his poor ears.

        "What are you doing here?" Xiao Zhan asked with a clear frustration.
        "Stop talking and come down at once. Mom wants you there." Zhou Cheng replied facing his back towards the door.
        "What for?" Xiao Zhan asked refusing to take his fingers out of him.
        "You will understand once you come downstairs. And get yourself properly dressed and cover that stinking smell of yours."
        "Stinking? How dare you..."
        Zhou Cheng didn't let him speak as he called out for his mother,
        "Mom, Zhan is on the way."
        "You will pay for this." Xiao Zahn said finally taking his fingers out.

         "Whta took you so long?" Madam Yu inquired.
         "I was.... Sleeping."
         "Hmph."
        She crossed her arms over her chest and began,
         "You can no longer fool around from now on. You have been asked out."
        "Of course they would with how handsome I am. So who is it?"
         Xiao Zhan was on cloud nine. He didn't plan to get married so soon but it wasn't unwelcoming. Because at the end of the day, after everything was calculated, a min blowing sex is promised.
      "The second master of the Wang's."
      "Oh my god.... I am getting married to the second.... Wait what?"
        Realization dawned upon him. He widened his eyes. It couldn't be....

         "YES. FOR THE SECOND MASTER OF WANG'S. THE ONE WHO IS BLIND."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::   

First chapter is done.
Please leave your precious votes and comments.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
STAY SAFE!