Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ Sҽʋҽɳ

Yibo raised his finger indicating number one and said,

"First condition and the most important condition, from now on, you cannot call me Second Master Wang. You have to call me either Yibo or by any other names."

"Any other names?" Zhan asked puzzled.

"Yeah... Like baby, darling, my love, like that."

"Hmph..."

"Second condition," Wang Yibo continued not caring for Zhan's expression. "You have to do anything that I ask you to do. It could be anything."

"For example?"

"Mmm.... Like, if I am not sleepy I will ask you for a bedtime story, or... If I am too tired to eat, I will ask you to feed me, or..."

"You simply want to torture me, right?"

"Right." Yibo said smiling wickedly.

Xiao Zhan clicked his tongue.

"Third condition, you have to come out with me whenever I ask you to. You cannot reject."

"What if I am not in the mood to go?"

"I will decide based on your mood."

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes.

"Fourth condition, you cannot...."

"Enough. I don't want to hear anymore conditions. I understand where you are trying to get."

"You understand?"

"I am not a fool. You simply want me to be like a proper husband for you. Right?"

"Exactly!"

"Why don't you just say it directly?"

"Because I wanted to beat around the bush."

"Now that you are done, I have one condition."

"You have a condition?!" Wang Yibo asked in surprise for he wasn't expecting it.

"Yes. And that is, there should be a time period for your conditions."

"Time period?" Yibo could already feel his heart beginning to ache once again.

"Yeah, a time period."

"Alright then. You choose a time period but it shouldn't be less than a month." Wang Yibo said sighing.

No matter he tried to get closer to Xiao Zhan, Zhan was always thinking of way to get away from him.

"Alright. One month then. I will act like a proper husband only for one month. After that, I am free to go. OK?"

"Free to go?"

"Yeah, have you already forgotten the divorce papers?"

'Oh yeah, I really forgot it!' Yibo thought to himself. He tried to hide his tears. Why was his life so devastating?

"Alright. I accept." Yibo said in a low voice, his heart shattering to pieces.

"Can I believe you?"

"I don't go back on my words." Yibo said.

"Alright then. I accept your conditions too."

Wang Yibo heard Xiao Zhan say but he could not reply anything for his head was spinning. Why does Zhan have to put such a condition? A duration! Wang Yibo wanted to get closer to Zhan under the pretence of the agreement but Zhan just wanted to get away from his as soon as possible! Just why?!

Wang Yibo felt suffocating and wanted to breathe in some fresh air. He tried to stand up on his heels and get to the balcony. No sooner had he taken a step, he fell down on the floor hitting his head on the nearby table.