Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tҽɳ

Xiao Zhan held Yibo by his arm and led him away from the main hall and into the garden still acmnlt believe what Mr. Wang had just said.

'The wedding will be held in a week's time.'

A week! Just seven days!

His life would be over in another seven days! All his dreams would be shattered in another seven days! He only had another seven days to live the life that he loved! In another seven days, he would belong to someone else! To Wang Yibo! The Wang Yibo who would use him for his own needs and pleasure!

Wang Yibo could feel the grasp of Xiao Zhan on him getting tighter and tighter. He could feel teh tense on Zhan and he could even hear little sniffs. Was Zhan crying?

"Are you alright?" Wang Yibo questioned out of concern.

But Xiao Zhan was immersed in his own thoughts that he did not hear Wang Yibo. Receiving no answer, Wang Yibo stopped walking and held Zahn, making him stop.

Xiao Zhan who was in his own world, flinched when Wang Yibo laid his hands on his arm. It felt strange and cold. Xiao Zhan pulled his hand away from Yibo's grasp as fast as possible and retreated backwards, fearing that Yibo would come to him again.

"Second Master Wang, what do you need?" Xaio Zhan questioned not knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"I?" Yibo asked puzzled. And then he continued, "I just wanted to know if you are alright."

Xiao Zhan did not know why but those words made him feel like he was mocked. So he said,

"Thank you, I am doing good." Those words were contrary to what he was feeling but anyone with heart would never ask him if he was doing good fir they knew what he was really going through. A forced marriage!

Wang Yibo realized that Zhan had taken him wrongly so he said,

"I didn't mean anything wrong, I... I heard you crying so wanted to check upon on you."

"Cr..crying...?" Xiao Zhan touched his face only to feel tears running down.

"O...oh..." Xiao Zhan laughed wiping away his tears and said, "Second Master Wang, sorry to disrupt your peace."

Xiao Zhan looked around noticing that they were in the garden already and so missed out the way how Yibo's face changed for being addressed so formally.

"We are at the garden. Enjoy." With that Xiao Zhan turned around to leave making Yibo sit on a bench nearby.

"Could you stay with me? I have something to gieb you." Wang Yibo asked politely as he could not wanting to stir up Xiao Zhan's emotions again.

Xiao Zhan did not want to stay with Yibo alone. He feared that Yibo would lay hands on hi as he had done just few minutes ago. But how could he leave? What if Madam Yu gets angry on him fir leaving Yibo alone?

Xioa Zhan sighed and nodded and then remembering that Yibo could not see, he replied in a low voice,

"OK."

Being accepted to stay with him, Wang Yibo was more than happy. He tried to hold back him smile and said,

"Thank you."

"Mn." Was all Xiao Zhan replied. He did not sit beside Yibo and safely maintained distance from Yibo.

Wang Yibo knew very well by now that Xiao Zhan did not like to be close to him and hated his touches. As much as it was hurting him, he consoled himself that he should not make Zhan feel bad and had to be patient. So Wang Yibo did not ask Zhan to sit beside him and pretendee not to know that he was standing.

Wanting to have a conversation, Wang Yibo asked,

"How long have you been living here?"

"Sorry?" Xiao Zhan cried fur he did not hear what Wang Yibo asked.

"I heard that you were adopted by the Jiang's. So was just curious to know how long you have been here."

"Oh, since my childhood." Xiao Zhan replied shortly.

"Were the Jiang's good friend of your parents?"

"No. My parents had never met them I guess."

"Then..." Wang Yibo continued to question when Xiao Zhan interrupted,

"Second Master Wang, let's not talk about it."

"Alright, I am sorry."

Xiao Zhan did not know why but he no longer wanted to talk to Yibo. Wang Yibo was the sole reason for him to be in this situation and he acted like if he was a gentleman. If it weren't for Wang Yibo to be lusting after him, he would not have to get married to a bastard like him and would have lived his life happily with an alpha that he trusted and loved the most! Xiao Zhan hated Wang Yibo to the core!

Xiao Zhan did not want to look into that face and wanted to stay away from him, so he said,

"Second Master Wang, I am sorry but let me excuse myself."

"Wait!" Wang Yibo cried.

Xiao Zhan clenched his teeth and stopped in his tracks.

"Second Master Wang, how can i help you?"

"I have something to give you."

Saying so, Wang Yibo took out a small gift from his pocket and showed it to Xiao Zhan.

"For you." He said.

"What's this?" Xiao Zhan asked, not taking it from Yibo.

Little did he know that it contained something that he would value and cherish for all his life!