Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sҽʋҽɳƚყ Sҽʋҽɳ

"Angel, wait for me here. I will get you dinner." Yibo said, pecking his husband's face.

"Nooo...." Zhan whined. "I am not hungry. You don't go anywhere. Stay here."

"You have to take your medicines." Yibo reminded.

"Later."

"No. Now."

"Later..."

"Now."

"Are you sure that you want me to have my dinner?"

"Yes."

"Alright." Saying so, Zhan bit Yibo's neck and began sucking on it, leaving a red mark. He then licked it saying, "My dinner is really tasty. Mmmmm...."

"I mean dinner as in food. Not this." Yibo groaned, knowing that he would lose himself in Zhan of his husband continued in enjoying his so called 'dinner'.

"You are my food." Zhan replied, sucking Yibo.

"Baby, stop it." Yibo hissed.

"Why, husband? Are you getting hard?" Zhan teased.

"You are injured, so please stop it." Yibo grunted.

"But I am in heat too." Zhan reminded Yibo by bringing Yibo's hand up to his wetness. "Can you feel how much I am wet for you? Husband, shouldn't you take care of me?"

Zhan's voice was deep and filled with lust. Yibo bit his lip and rested his head against Zhan's shoulder. This felt good – really good, to be with Zhan again. Yibo can already feel his arousal setting in, which caused him to feel Zhan's dampness in between his legs even more.

"Baby, please... you are injured." Yibo tried.

"But having you in me would help me feel lot better. Please..." Zhan spoke huskily, wanting to seduce Yibo.

Just looking at Yibo's reddened face and heavy breathing, Zhan knew that he was almost close to achieve his goal so he said, "Husband, please fuck me, knot me and breed me with your children. I am all wet for you."

And that was enough to blow away the little restraint Yibo had within himself.

Yibo smacked his lips against Zhan's. The kiss was rough yet sexy. Wrapping his arms around Yibo's neck, Zhan pulled Yibo closer to him; which made him hiss in pain as his arms were bandaged but he did not let Yibo break the kiss. His hands traveled down and rested on Yibo's hard and erected cock – he gave a tight squeeze before slapping it. Yibo groaned into the kiss, by Zhan's actions. Zhan let out a low moan against his lips; with his mouth open slightly he let Yibo's tongue into his mouth, welcoming the feeling. Again Zhan moaned, enjoying the feeling of Yibo's tongue feeling every inch of his wet cavern.

Zhan can already feel his need for Yibo grow stronger.

Yibo began kissing his unbandage areas, very gently, afraid that he would hurt Zhan by mistake. But Zhan could not wait. He was impatient. He just wanted Yibo in him!

"Undress me." Zhan commanded.

"Have some patience." Yibo teased.

"No, you are just fucking killing me. I want you in me! Right now!"

Yibo sighed. He cannot do what Zhan asks. He cannot have sex with Zhan! Wen Qing had clearly asked him not to! Zhan was in heat so he could not think straightly but Yibo can! He can think behanf of Zhan!

"Baby," he tried once again, from the beginning, "We cannot have sex. Please try to understand. You are injured and Wen Qing told me clearly not to..."