Cԋαρƚҽɾ Eιɠԋƚҽҽɳ

"Di... divo... divorc...." Wang Yibo could not get that word out of his mouth.

Did he hear it right? No, it cannot be. Xiao Zhan must be joking with him. No, impossible! They haven't even married yet, how could he even.. Give divorce?

"Zh...Zhan..." Wang Yibo stuttered.

"Second Master Wang, you had already promised. There is no going back now." Xiao Zhan stated.

"I..." Wang Yibo could no longer control his tears. It was way too hurting!

Of all the things Xiao Zhan could have asked him, why this?! He could even kill himself but... not this!

The sight of Yibo in tears shocked the hell out of Zhan. He could not believe his eyes. Was Yibo really...

"Second Master Wang, emotional blackmailing won't work on me."

"I... I am.. Not..."

Why did the world have to be so cruel to him? What did he do to deserve such pain every single minute? He had never hurt anyone purposely but everyone else hurt him! Just why?!

Wang Yibo wiped away his tears and called Xue Yang who was not much far away from them. Xue Yang came to him in a millisecond and Yibo asked him to take him away from here. Once they were almost two steps away, Wang Yibo stopped in his tracks and without turning behind, without looking at Zhan, he said,

"The... papers will be ready and... you will get it before the marriage.... With my sign... on it..."

Wang Yibo said very hardly for he could not even imagine in his dreams saying such things. But now...

Wang Yibo left without informing his brother and not at caring for other etiquette of bidding goodbye for his heart felt too heavy for all such nonsense.

His world was collapsing right in front of him but he could do anything to stop it. He was utterly useless!

-

Xiao Zhan could not comprehend his words. Just now... Wang Yibo had looked as if he was dying. He had looked so miserable once he asked for divorce papers. He seemed as if... he really loved Zhan and was going through love failure!

Xiao Zhan could not think clearly.

'I am marrying not for any other reason but... I love you.'

Those words of Yibo rang in his ear.

"Did Yibo really mean what he say? Did he really love..." Xiao Zhan could not think of such a thing. How could Wang Yibo love him? Impossible!

Xiao Zhan looked at the retreating figure of Wang Yibo and thought to himself that this was just another drama of Yibo.

-

Later that night, when Wang Xichen asked why he left the party early, Yibo just told him that he was tired not sating a single word about Zhan asking him for divorce even before the marriage.

The whole night Wang Yibo was wide awake and was filled with the thoughts of his miserable life. It was almost dawn when he finally slept.

On the other hand, Xiao Zhan slept peacefully fir the first time in the past few days. But he did not know if he felt contented because Yibo had agreed to give him the divorce of was it because of the marriage itself.

𝑶𝒏 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚

Xiao Zhan was scrolling through his phone when Jiang Cheng came running in, crying,

"Yibo's assistant had come to see you. He's waiting for you downstairs."

Xiao Zhan ran downstairs.

"Master Xiao, can I have a word with you personally?" Xue Yang did not beat around the bush.

Xiao Zhan hesitated and looked around when Jiang Yanli said, "A-Zhan, take him to your room."

Xiao Zhan's breath hitched hearing it. He did not want to take any alpha to his room but now he was left with no other options. So Xiao Zhan took his upstairs, to his room, he was standing by the door letting Xue Yang get in, 'just in case' he thought to himself.

"Master Xiao, Second Master Wang asked me to give this document to you."

Xue Yang said handing over a document to Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan knew what it was in but he did not know why, receiving it, he did not feel as happy as he thought he would be.

When he was going to open the envelope, Xue Yang said,

"Although I do not know what is in it, I am very sure that this is something very important to you and Second Master Wang for I understood it just by yours and his expression. Master Xiao, I know I shouldn't be saying this but..."

"What is it?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Please don't take any rash decision. I know this marriage is not something you want but soon you will find it the most important thing in your life. So please... don't take decisions that would affect both of you and please... don't hurt Second Master Wang. Please..." Xue Yang said bowing down.

Before Xiao Zhan could even ask what he had meant by all these, Xue Yang had already left.

Xiao Zhan closed the door behind him, sat down on his bed and took out the divorce papers. He knew that he should be the happiest person alive on earth right now but he could not understand why, he did not feel that happy and looking at these papers, something broke in him. Had he himself not wanted this?

𝑶𝒏 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚

Xiao Zhan was busy the whole day and could not get a hold of time. He had been packing his dresses and all his other belongings on the suitcases. At the end of the day, all that was left in the room was nothing but his bed, cupboard and other furnitures. Xiao Zhan looked around his room which had been so lively until yesterday but now it was all... empty.

Xiao Zhan sighed. May be this was his fate.

-

Although Wang Yibo was sad with all the things that had happened between him and Xiao Zhan, he still could not control his happiness thinking how he and his love of the life would be living unde the same roof and on the same room!

His life was going to change with Xiao Zhan beside him!

:::::::::

Next Chapter will be their marriage so please stay tuned. I will try to get it done within the next few hours. 

Please leave your votes and comments. 

Thank you so much for taking time to read this.