Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fιϝƚყ Eιɠԋƚ

"What?!" Zhan yelled.

"Yes. It was very shocking for us too. But it was the truth."

"How did you find out that there was a chip on the phone?"

"It was all pure coincidence. That day, Yibo phone fell on the swimming pool and it wouldn't work no matter what. We asked Xue Yang to take it to the service center and it was there, they had found the chip and told about it to him."

"Then, does Meng Yao already know that you have discovered the chip?"

"No, the chip would work only if the phone is on. If the phone is switched off, it wouldn't work. Since the phone was switched off, Meng Yao would not have been able to hear anything."

"Then... where is the chip right now?"

"Still in Yibo's phone. We put it back in place."

"Why?!" Zhan cried.

"Because we did not want Meng Yao to know that the chip was already discovered."

"But..."

"If Meng Yao knows that he is exposed, then he would act rashly. Since he likes Yibo and would do anything to get him, what if he hurts you? Yibo feared that something would happen to you so he asked to put the chip back in place."

"Then.... How did you guys know that Meng Yao was planning to kidnap me?"

"We did the same thing he did for us. We planted a chip in his phone without his knowing."

"Huh?"

"Yes. It was Yibo's idea. That's how we found out that he had made arrangements to kidnap you. That day, when Meng Yao called Yibo asking to rescue him from the alphas, Yibo took the bait for it would make Meng Yao think that he had succeeded. Yibo purposefully brought Meng Yao into your room so he could be under observation and it would be safer for you. Yibo purposely spoke harshly to you so that you would leave the room. Yibo had already arranged his men outside the hotel for your safety. Xue Yang too knew the whole plan but the car broke down in the middle of the night and that was why he was unable to reach you in time."

"So.... The whole thing was planned?"

"Yes."

"Why did you not tell me earlier?"

"Yibo asked not to."

"Why?!"

"You can ask him yourself when the right time comes."

"Alright then. Tell me how you guys planned all this. I mean, Meng Yao would have got to know of it already, right?"

"No. We kept Yibo's phone in the car. We were not near it so Meng Yao could not have heard."

"Then tell me why Yibo is avoiding me until now. He could keep his phone away and talk with me, right?"

"He wanted to tell you too. He was planning to tell you."

"But did not tell me now. Right?"

"Yeah... I don't know why."

"Alright then. I will ask Yibo why he did not tell me later. But you tell me, why you hid from me?"

"Because... I wanted Yibo to tell you first."

"Alright then. Tell me what else you are hiding from me."

"Nothing."

"Xichen Ge, please tell me." Zhan begged. "It's.... Xiao Zhan, I really cannot tell you anymore. I am sorry. Please don't ask me anything else. Please..."

"No, you have to tell me!" Zhan cried.

"I really can't. I am sorry."

"Why?!"

"It would almost kill you if you know."

"It wouldn't. I am still alive after knowing all this."

"What you are going to hear is something that you could never believe. You could have not even dream of it."

"What is it?"

"Yibo will tell you when the time comes."

"I cannot wait till then."

"You have to."

"No."

"Zhan, please. Don't make it hard for me."

"Xichen Ge, you please don't make it hard for me. Please..."

Wang Xichen sighed. Seems like Xiao Zhan would not let him go until he shoots out everything.

"We found out that Meng Yao wasn't doing all these things alone. He was helped by someone."

"Who?"

"Are you sure you want to hear it?"

"Yes."

"Jiang Fengmian!"

°°°°°°°°°°°

Please make sure to leave your comments and votes. It will be really appreciated. 

Hope you enjoyed!