Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ Eιɠԋƚ

"Yibo, are you alright?"

Wang Yibo heard Meng Yao asking but hw did not want to hear that voice right now. All that he wanted to hear was, Xiao Zhan!

Yibo waited and waited but Zhan's voice never came. Finally growing impatient, he called out,

"Xiao Zhan...?"

Meng Yao's breath hitched. He had been here all this while just for Yibo but Yibo did not even bother himself to speak with him. He had just asked for Xiao Zhan!

With clenched teeth, Meng Yao replied, "He us not here?"

"Where.... Where is he?" Yibo asked.

"He had gone home."

"H..home..?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because he doesn't want to stay here."

"Meng Yao, could... could you please take me home?"

"Home?! What for?! You are still not discharged." Meng Yao cried.

"Please talk to the doctor and discharge me. I want to go home. Please..."

"You can go home once the doctor says."

Mrng Yao tried to convince Wang Yibo but Yibo was very stubborn on going home. Finally giving up, he called Xue Yang and asked to take Yibo home.

Seeing them off, Meng Yao swore to himself that he would destroy Xiao Zhan's life for taking Yibo away from him!

-

"Xiao Zhan."

Xiao Zhan whipped his head around to that voice. He thought he was seeing things!

There stood Wang Yibo holding onto Xue Yang.

"Yi... Yibo...!"

Xiao Zhan did not know why but seeing Yibo made him cry. He thought what Meng Yao said was true. That he had failed Yibo. But seeing Yibo there! Yibo had come to him! 'To him!' his omega cried.

Xiao Zhan ran up to Yibo and held him, took him into his arms and made him sit on the bed.

"Yibo, what are you doing here?" Xiao Zhan asked wiping away his tears.

He looked at the doorway but Xue Yang had already left.

Yibo rested his head on the bed rest but Xiao Zhan placed a pillow for Yibo.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Better by your side." Yibo replied.

Xiao Zhan's heart clenched at that. But he hid it. He did not want his voice to sound like crying so he cleared his throat and asked,

"Shouldn't you be staying at the hospital?"

"Why did you leave?" Yibo asked without answering his question.

"I..." Xiao Zhan could not tell anything. He did not want Yibo to know the conflict between him and Meng Yao at the hospital today so he kept silent.

"I thought you would be discharged in the evening." Xiao Zhan said instead.

"I wasn't discharged. I discharged myself."

"Why?!" Xiao Zhan yelled.

"It's your fault. You should have stayed at the hospital with me."

"I... you had others with you."

"Others doesn't feel like you." Xiao Zhan could feel his heart lighten at that.