Cԋαρƚҽɾ Eιɠԋƚყ Oɳҽ

"Mother," Jiang Yanli called, "A-Zhan will be with us here always. So let's not waste time of the police officers and let's get into the main point."

"Oh yeah..." Yi Ziyuan face palmed herself. "I really forgot what for what I had come here for."

"What are you talking about?" Zhan asked confused. He could not understand why there were police officers here. He felt a little afraid too.

"Ziyuan, what do you mean? Is everything alright?" Jiang Fengmian questioned, innocently.

"Why would the officers be here if everything is alright?" Yu Ziyuan questioned back.

"Madam Yu," Yibo called out, "You can start first."

"Oh yeah sure, but, could you please nit call me Madam Yu? I mean, since A-Zhan calls me mother, you should call me mother too. But, of course, it's obviously up to you. I just worded out my wishes." Yi Ziyuan said.

Xiao Zhan was utterly confused and astonished by Ziyuan's behavior today. It was totally changed. He looked back at Yibo, who had been the whole reason for Yu Ziyuan's change and he really felt very grateful! Very grateful for giving him a mother! He did not know if he would ever be able to pay back for all that Yibo had done to him. May be, probably not!

"Mother," Yibo called out, making Ziyuan smile wider than ever, "You can start with your charges first."

Zhan squeezed Yibo's hand for calling Ziyuan as his mother. He had tears in his eyes too. Yibo was just... Too good for him. Yibo squeezed his back and caressed it, as if his hand was something very precious. As of his hand was something priceless, valuable!

"Yeah, alright." Yi Ziyuan replied and then towards that officers, putting on her usual stern and stoic face, and began,

"Officers, it's him." She said pointing to Jiang Fengmian who was totally puzzled, "I press charges against him for kidnapping my son, Xiao Zhan."

"What?!" Fengmian yelled, unable to breath steadily anymore.

Meng Yao's breath hitched upon hearing those words. He clenched his fists and tried to suppress the fear that was creeping down his spine.

"What do you mean by 'What'? Father, did you really think that you could get away with all that you done for us, for Zhan?" Jiang Yanli cried.

"A-Li, what are you talking? Are you in your senses? I am your father!" Fengmian yelled, but, deep down, he knew, that things had gone out of his hand, already.

"Father?! Don't you dare call yourself out father! I would not hesitate to kill you right here and out an end to your pretence!"

"Jiang Cheng," Xichen gritted, "Do not say such things again."

"I am sorry." Jiang Cheng apologized. He knew Lan Xichen well. He never likes Jiang Cheng to involve any kind of sinful activities saying that he was very pure.

"So, you were the one who kidnapped Zhan?" Wang Qiren fumed, looking at Fengmian.

But before anyone could answer, Zhan cried, "No! No, please... It wasn't him! Uncle Jiang did not do anything, you guys have misunderstood. Uncle Jiang would never do such a thing."

Zhan knew that he was lying. Zhan knew well that Jiang Fengmian has got something to do with Meng Yao and it was their collective idea to kidnap him. And it was them who executed their idea too. Zhan knew well that his uncle was not good as he thought he was, but right now, that was not important. After all said and done, Fengmian was still Jiang Yanli's and Jiang Cheng's father. He was Ziyuan's husband. They needed him and it would hurt them to be away from him. Zhan did not want that to happen. He would not let it happen!

"Zhan, be quiet." Yibo said, coldly.

"No, I won't! I will not be quiet. You guys are accusing Uncle Jiang and do I will not be quiet. Uncle Jiang is innocent!"

"A-Zhan! Why are you defending him?!" Jiang Yanli yelled.

"Zhan, he hurt you. He deserves to be punished." Wang Xichen reminded.

"Xiao Zhan, are you out of your mind?!" Jiang Cheng snapped.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Zhan yelled back. "How could you accuse your own father? How could you do such a thing to him?"

"A-Zhan, please stop it. We are not accusing him for things he did not do. We are speaking the truth and you know it well too." Yi Ziyuan said.

Zhan gulped hard. Yes, he knew they were speaking the truth. He knew they were not accusing Fengmian for no reason. But... But that doesn't mean that he would let the officers take him away. Uncle Jiang could be wrong but still... He would save him at any cost. Because... Because he knew the pain of not having a father, he knew bow it felt like and he will not let his sister and brother to go through the same pain. And after all, it was Jiang Fengmian who saved him back then from those old perverts and may be this was the right time to pay him back for what he did.

"Mother, please.... Believe me, Uncle Jiang did not kidnap me. He has hit nothing to do with it. Trust me, please!"

"If the hostage does not approve your charges against Jiang Fengmian, we have no rights to arrest him." The police officer, who looked like the Head, reminded.

Fengmian breathed a sigh of relief hearing that. He knew Zhan will not let him be taken away under custody.

"Zhan, I told you to be quiet." Yibo gritted.

"Officer, do you see, I don't know why but my own family is trying to accuse me of things that I have not done. They are even forcing A-Zhan to accuse me. Please, I beg you, don't believe them." Fengmian cried.

"I have evidence." Yibo said coldly.

"Wang Yibo!" Zhan yelled.

"Xiao Zhan!" Yibo yelled back.

"What the heck do you think you are doing?" Zhan roared.

"I am doing what I should do. I should have done this earlier, to be precise."

"Second Master Wang, don't you dare to!" Zhan hissed.

"I dare to!" Yibo snarled.

Xiao Zhan clenched his fists but, deep down, he knew, he was failing to protect Uncle Jiang, his kidnapper!