Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sҽʋҽɳƚყ Nιɳҽ

"Zhan, how are you feeling now?" Wang Qiren asked while they all sat around the dining table for breakfast.

Xiao Zhan had insisted to join everyone with breakfast on the dining table for he was feeling very bored to stay in their room always. Wang Yibo had demanded him to stay in the room but Xiao Zhan had turned a deaf ear on him. And now, he was feeling really energetic and happy to be around his family. Their were hi siblings, his husband and his in-laws. There was nothing else that he would need except for a little one of their own.

"I am doing all good, uncle." Zhan replied, throwing one of his best smile.

Before Qiren could say anything, Yibo beat him,

"You are not doing all good. Your wounds are still healing. It will take almost two weeks for you to be doing all good. You should be still resting. Right now, you should be on the room and I would have brought you breakfast. There is no need for you to be here." Yibo said in anger.

He was so angry that Zhan had not listened to him and had come downstairs with the hell of Jiang Cheng. He was fuming. He wanted Zhan to heal well. Not to get injured again.

"Yibo, can you just stop repeating the same thing?" Zhan asked, getting irritated.

"No, not until you listen to me." Yibo spoke back.

"I cannot always stay in the room. It's suffocating!"

"I am not asking you to prison yourself in the room forever. I am asking you to stay in the room until you are totally recovered."

"Are you..."

"Enough, enough both of you." Jiang Yanli interrupted. "A-Zhan, stop fighting and trying to listen what Yibo is saying. What he said is correct."

"Jie, how could you support him over your own brother?" Zhan pouted.

"Because..." Jiang Yanli was cut off.

"Because you are wrong and I am right." Yibo said.

"Wang Yibo!" Zhan yelled. "You cannot just shut up, right?! Wait, let me shut you up!"

With that, Zhan grabbed a spoonful of noodles from his plate and before anyone could even think what he was going to do, he stuffed the whole spoon into Yibo's mouth, making Yibo gag and choke on the food. Xiao Zhan soon took away the water glass from Yibo, making him caught harder.

"A-Zhan, what are you doing!" Yibo cried.

"Shutting him up." Zhan replied, gleefully.

Before anyone could say anything else, Zhan grabbed another spoonful of noodles and stuffed it into Yibo's mouth again, making Yibo's tears flow down his face.

"Zhan!" Wang Qiren yelled.

"Uncle, you don't have to worry. Yibo does this to me every day. He always stuffs his huge dic...." Zhan immediately shut up, slapping a hand over his stupid mouth. His face reddened with embarrassment.

"I... I meant to say..." He racked his brain for some other words.

"Xiao Zhan! You shameless idiot! Keep those things to yourself! We don't need and want to know anything!" Jiang Cheng yelled.

Seeing the furious of Jiang Cheng, Zhan suddenly felt an urge to tease him more. So he said,

"Hmph, let's see if you have shame when you keep limping ever morning after marriage. Wait, Xichen Ge, after marriage or you guys already...."

"Xiao Zhan! Shut up! Even if I limp, I wouldn't limp as badly as you do. We are not that..." Jiang Cheng was cut off by Wang Qiren who could no longer continue listening to both of his nephew in laws vulgar speech.

"Both of you, stop now!" Jiang Yanli said sternly, despite her face being turned into beet red.

"Here, give him some water." Xichen said, pouring Yibo a glass of water and trying to hide his embarrassment under his actions.

Wang Yibo gulped down the glass of water hurriedly and coughed hard. Zhan really suffocated him to death!

"You youngsters enjoy your breakfast. I will get going." Qiren said, standing up.

"Uncle no no!" Zhan cried. "You sit down and have your breakfast please. Don't go. Or else, Yibo would not spare me tonight! So please..."

"Xiao Zhan! You really don't learn, do you?" Jiang Cheng questioned.

"What did I say?" Zhan asked confused. "I just said that if Uncle left the breakfast in half way then Yibo would not spare..." He stopped, realization finally hitting him.

"Eh... uncle," Zhan tried, cursing himself for being so silly. "Could you please forget all that I said and could you please continue your breakfast. Please?"

"No, it's..."

"Please uncle.... I really want all of us to have breakfast together." Zhan pouted.

"Alright." Qiren sighed, giving in.

Once Yibo had recovered and had calmed himself down from the attack he just received from his ferocious husband, he whispered to Zhan,

"Either uncle has his breakfast or not, I swear that I won't spare you tonight. I will seriously stuff my huge dick on you make you choke on it the whole night. And tomorrow, even though you wouldn't limp, you wouldn't be able to talk properly either. Prepare yourself."

"Shut up!" Zhan whispered back but he was dying from excitement inside. He just could not wait to have his husband's huge cock in him!

The rest of the breakfast went as quietly as it could. When they were almost done with their breakfast, Xue Yang came in, saying,

"Second Master Wang, they are here."

"Bring them in." Yibo replied solemnly.

"Sure."

Xue Yang made his way to the door again.

"Yibo, you did not say that we were having guests." Qiren said.

"They weren't worthy to be mentioned as guests." Yibo gritted.

"Huh?" Xiao Zhan asked confused but befure he could ask Yibo to explain, the so called 'guests' came in, alongside Xue Yang.

Zhan's breath hitched when he saw who the guests were. He had expected to meet them soon, but.. At least, not so soon!

Looking at the guests, Zhan remembered what they had done and said him few days back. He could not help but get tensed upon their arrival. He stiffened and clenched his fists, as if he just wanted to run away from those eyes! Why were they here! He just wanted to live with Yibo, his husband, happily!

The guests were none other than Jiang Fengmian and Meng Yao!