Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sҽʋҽɳƚყ Oɳҽ

A heat is the time when the Omega is most fertile and ready to mate. Some choose to have partners to help during their heats; others hide in their nests without a mate until their heat is over. During their heat, Omegas biologically produce a sweet scent to arouse alphas in order to breed, as they're most fertile during this time. This 'heat' scent is typically the Omega's amplified natural scent, though their slick can produce an intoxicating scent as well. It's extremely important that if the Omega is unmated, that they have some form of protection during their heat since they are unable to protect themselves due to their hormone imbalance, which can physically and/or mentally impair them for a time.

Omegas will build a nest in a secure room to comfort for themselves and their partner. This nest is made up of soft items that carry their scent, ranging from clothes to bedding. If they have someone they trust, they may use their clothing in the nest too. Omegas are typically very sensitive to scent when they're in their nest, as it's their safe spot, so foreign or unfamiliar scents can make them feel easily threatened when inside. If their nest is invaded with an unfamiliar scent or even a stranger, it's probable they'll develop trust issues and feel unsafe in their own home. It's their partner's job to protect the nest when their omega is inside of it.

So right now, Xiao Zhan being a mated omega who was forced to hear without his alpha and a nest, was simply feeling miserable. He had a very high fever and he did not know if it was due to cold or to the heat or for any other reasons. His body was paining all over and he could neither ignore it nor could he do anything to ease the pain. He felt suffocated.

Zhan could scent alpha pheromones outside the door and he was afraid that anyone would barge in at any minute. He had been biting his lips, digging his nails into his skin and many more just too keep himself in consciousness. He did not want to lose his consciousness as he was afraid that something terrible would happen during his knock out. Although he did not know how long he would be able to keep himself up, he knew it wouldn't be for more than an hour or so. He just wished that Yibo would come to rescue him before anything worse happens.

Xiao Zhan looked down at his wounds. They were cut wounds made by Meng Yao earlier, probably a hour ago. There were so many cut marks all over his body and the could see blood clots around his wounds. Zhan could not help but think of teh conversation he had with Meng Yao just few hours ago before he had fell into a fit of rage and had made scars on him with a pocket knife.

"Xiao Zhan, your smell is intoxicating!" Meng Yao had exclaimed, coming into the room. "No wonder Yibo has chosen you out of all the omegas available out there!"

Meng Yao had come up to him and knelt in front of him, lifting up his face and taking a sharp look, hw had said,

"Your sweating all over. Seems like your heat waves are very high. There are so many alphas outside. Do you want me to call someone in? May be they would pleasure you more than you could imagine. May be they would fuck you better than your blind husband does. What do you say?"

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened in horror hearing Meng Yao's words. He instantly backed away from Meng Yao although he knew that he could not escape from the hell he was currently in. The horrible memories of past came flooding in his mind and he did not want the past to repeat. He knew how he had felt when he had disgusting eyes and hands on him. They were so lecherous. He did want those filthy and horny hands on him again. He'd rather die than let any other alpha touch him indecently. But deep down, Xiao Zhan knew he was helpless. What could he do if an alpha forced him into sex? There was nothing he could do except beg for mercy and to be left alone. Just imagining it, Zhan could feel the fear creeping in him down his spine.

"Ple...please..... Leave me alone. Please....." He begged.

"Hahaha...." Meng Yao fell into a fit of laughter. "The great Second Master Wang's husband, Xiao Zhan, is begging me for mercy. Am I even hearing it right? I am so sorry but I think I should check my hearing for I really cannot hear you. Could you please repeat yourself louder?"

Meng Yao mocked. Xiao Zhan knew that he was being taken advantage of his vulnerability but right now, he couldn't care for his self dignity and self esteem. Right now, all that mattered was, protecting himself from the perverted alphas. And for it, he would do anything let alone plead Meng Yao.

With tears flowing down his face and swallowing his pride, he begged, by getting down on his knees,

"Please, I am so sorry for everything in the past. I am so sorry if I had hurt you by my words. Please forgive me! Please.... I beg you to leave me alone. Please don't let any alpha come in, please.... I beg you for mercy. I plead you! Please.... I beg for your pardon. Please let go of me! Please....."

Xiao Zhan sobbed. Sobbed so hard that his head was spinning. He fell back and his back on the wall. He did not know long he would be able to keep himself up.

Meng Yao pulled his hair and made Xiao Zhan look at him. Then he said,

"Is that all you have got? I expected more." He clicked his tongue, then continued, "But I think, it would be enough for now. After all, I should show some respect to your words so I will let you go for now. Don't worry and you can be rest assured. I will have the key with me and no one would be able to come in unless I send them. Alright?" Meng Yao laughed bitterly.

Zhan felt very tired. He no longer had strength to converse with Meng Yao more did he want to. All he wanted was to be left alone.

Receiving no grateful words from Zhan made Meng Yao furious. With clenched teeth, he spat,

"But I am very curious on how would Yibo feel when you return back home with a body filled with scars. Huh? Have you got any idea?"

"What... What do you mean?" Zhan stuttered, looking at the red filled eyes of Meng Yao.

"You will understand."

Saying so, Meng Yao took out a small pocket knife and showed it to Xiao Zhan. Before Zhan could even take in what the object was, Meng Yao laughed bitterly and made a long cut on Zhan's arm.

Xiao Zhan screamed in pain. "Aaaaahhhhhh...."

Wanting to hear more and to satisfy himself, Meng Yao repeated his gesture several times in several parts of Zhan's body, making Zhan feel the pain and agony. Zhan was tortured and tormented to death and when Meng Yao was finally done, Zhan was lying in his own pool of blood.

Meng Yao did not have enough and he was about to prick Zhan with the knife, the door opened wide and Zhan faintly saw a trace of someone he knew well.

Relief flooded over him when he finally heard a familiar voice.

"What are you doing? Get out!" The voice yelled.

"What are you doing here?!" Meng Yao asked back.

"Do what I say! Get out!"

"You...." Meng Yao tried to argue but it was in vain for he was cut off.

"Out I said!"

Meng threw his knife which was covered and dripping Zhan's blood to the corner of the room, kicked Zhan on his stomach for one last time, making Zhan hiss in pain, and at last, walked out of the room in rage.

Zhan heard the door get closed and finally heard him being called,

"A-Zhan...."

Xiao Zhan smiled faintly for now he was safe. He no longer had to be afraid or worried. He could feel his heart get lightened finally.

"Uncle..." Zhan called out with the little strength he had in him.