Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯσ

Thanks for all your comments and votes on the last chapter. Hope you all enjoy this too

************************************

        "Yes. The Second Master of Wang's. The one who is blind."
         Xiao Zhan couldn't believe his ears. Of all the people he wanted to marry, a blind was... 
       "The Second Master of Wang's, Wang Yibo, personally came here in asking for your hand in marriage. And he promised a large sum of money in return."
        "Au.. Aunty, he... he is a blind... How can I marry him?" Xiao Zhan tried to argue.
        "So what if he is blind? You are not blind but you still cannot give us such an amount of money. Can you?"
         "I...." Xiao Zhan was dumbfounded.
          "Well, since you have nothing to say, listen to me. Tomorrow evening, you have been asked out on a date. The next Tuesday, which is exactly a  week from now on, you will be married to him. And then, Friday you will be flying to Shanghai. And finally, leading a family there."
        "But.... I don't want to marry him."
        "You have to marry him!"
        "Why do I have to?"
        "Because I want you to."
         Xiao Zhan couldn't speak any further. He knew well that Madam Yu's words were final and that he has no choices but to accept it.
         "I want to stay alone for some time."
          With that Xiao Zhan left for his room.

         "You didn't have to be that harsh on him." Jiang Fengmian whispered to his wife.
       "If I don't be harsh, will you be?"
       "Eh.... Haha.... I have got some work to do. I will be get going."
         As much as Fengmian wanted to not be harsh on Zhan, he too couldn't reject the offer that the Second Master of Wang's had made. Even If Wang Yibo hadn't made that offer, he still would have accepted Yibo to be Zhan's husband because Yibo had a that Zhan would ever want except for his...
        Fengmian shrugged off. There is still a long way to go.

          Zhou Cheng found his brother on his room at the balcony. He knew that the other was upset. So he tried to cheer him up.
         "Goodness you are not masturbsting again."
        "I'd love to if Aunty hadn't made me to marry a blind."
         "So what if he is blind?"
        Zhan gave him a pointed look,
      "Then why don't you marry him?"
       "I am not an omega and he didn't come asking me."
       "Hmph...."
       "Stop thinking negatively. Having eye sight is no use as long as he has long fingers and a co...."
         "Shut up! I am in no mood for playing."
         "I wasn't really playing."
         "Are you even my brother? Do you understand what I am going through?"
        "Relax.... It is not a big issue. When you meet him tomorrow, beg him to cancel this marriage. Say that you don't like him. May be he would understand then."

           Xiao Zhan couldn't sleep the whole night. He was thinking again and again. He did not know if Zhou Cheng's plan would work but there was nothing else that he could do.

       Xiao Zhan crossed his fingers and waited patiently. Well it would be a lie if he said that he wasn't nervous. But he wasn't really nervous. It was something beyond that.
        Xiao Zhan was given the location of a restaurant by Madam Yu saying,
        "Wang Yibo wants to meet you there."
         As much as he wanted to refuse, he accepted it. Well what else could he do?
        And now here he was. On a restaurant with private rooms. He was waiting on one of it.

         He heard the door open. He looked up and his jaw dropped. He widened his eyes.

        "Oh my god..... He is handsome. He is....."
         Xiao Zhan looked down at the other's hand.
        "He indeed has long fingers!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Do leave your precious votes and comments.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!!