Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fσυɾƚყ Tԋɾҽҽ

"Stop saying things that you don't mean." Xiao Zhan muttered.

"Xiao Zhan, look at me. Does it look like I don't mean it? If you still can't believe me, give me your hand," Yibo took Zhan's hand in his and placed it on his heart, saying, "Can you feel my heart beat? Can you feel the way how it beats for you?"

Xiao Zhan was stunned. Although he did not know the normal heart beat rate of a human, he knew for sure that it could not be this fast as Yibo's. He knew that this wasn't normal heart beat rate.

"Xiao Zhan, I have been feeling this way to you for almost a five years now. I don't know of you would believe me but I have been loving you since the first time I saw you. Ever since then, my heart belonged to you. Knowingly or unknowingly, you made me yours a long time ago. My heart, my soul, my body and all that I have, had been yours a long time ago. And it has been yours and would remain yours forever. There's no change in it. And there will never be!"

"Yi..."

Wang Yibo placed his hand against Zhan's mouth, covering it, not letting Zhan speak,

"Zhan, you don't have to say anything nor do you have to reciprocate my feelings. You don't even have to understand my feelings. But please... please know it. Please know my feelings. Please know that my heart belongs only for you. Please know that you are my one and only love. Please know that I would do anything for you. And please... please know that I would never use you. Neither for myself nor for anything else. I would never use you!

You had always been something precious to me. More than everything I have, I value more. I had money, power, status, everything! But I never had happiness. Ever since my mother left me, I had never been happy. Every single day was horrible and miserable. I felt depressed and forlorn. I just wished for happiness. And I got that only after marrying you. The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew well that you were my key to happiness. And as expected, only now, I am feeling happy. I know we have had some bitter days but just thinking that you are with me now is enough to make me feel happy.

Xiao Zhan, I never considered you as a mere omega. As a toy. I always valued you more than God. I respect you and your privacy. I am your husband but still, if giving you your own space makes you happy, then I am more than glad to comply. Even now, when we were intimate, I was more worried about you. More than myself, I thought about you. I was more considerate of you. I was scared that I would do something that would make you uncomfortable. I was very afraid that you wouldn't like it. Xiao Zhan, I just wanted you to enjoy yourself with me. I wanted you to be comfortable with me. I wanted you to be sure before moving forward.

Xiao Zhan, just now, I couldn't control myself. I.. I wanted to mark you and make you mine. I just couldn't restrain myself. It was way too hard than I imagined. I just got myself.... Anyways, I knew that you were drown away by my pheromones. I tried to suppress it but it was just impossible. Xiao Zhan, I thought, if I still stayed here, the things would get out of hand. I wanted you to accept me wholeheartedly and not just get seduced my pheromones. And I knew you were still not prepared for it. Both mentally and physically. I was afraid I would hurt you. I did not want to leave but... but I was scared of myself. So I left. I am sorry for hurting your feelings but I never thought of you lowly. Not even in my dreams. I promise. I...."

Wang Yibo was interrupted. He was shut by pair of lips on his own. Wang Yibo froze. Xiao... Xiao Zhan had taken the initiative to kiss him?!

Wang Yibo was astonished. Stunned. Taken by surprise. Amazed. No, words weren't enough to describe his emotion.

Xiao Zhan kissed him passionately. It wasn't like their first kiss on which they fought with each other proving to be dominant. Now, it purely out of love and affection. Pure and true love!

Wang Yibo circled his arms around Zhan and brought him even more closer, returning his compassionate kiss with his true love and affection.

They did not know how long they had kissed and when they pulled away, Zhan was breathing very hardly, gasping for air. It took him a while to get back to normal. When he was able to talk, he said Yibo,

"I... I don't know to speak like you. I have never spoken like that with anyone. But I... I...." Xiao Zhan tried to think clearly, to express his feelings. But it was hard. He could feel his tears flowing down his cheek for it was overwhelming.

Xiao Zhan never thought that he could be loved to such an extent. He did not know if he was worth all of this! He did not know if he was worthy of Yibo and his love. He did not know....

May be Yibo sensed his emotional struggle for he said,

"It's ok. You don't have to tell anything now. There is no hurry. Moreover, actions speak more than words. Xiao Zhan, even if you don't say it out loud, I still know what you feel, what your heart feels."

"Tha... thank you..." Was all Xiao Zhan could say at last. "Thank you so much. I... I will.... Remain grateful for you... and your love... forever... I don't know if I deserve it but..."

Xiao Zhan shut his mouth.

"Xiao Zhan deserve everything. All the best things in the world. It's me who should feel upset for I do not know if my love is enough for you."

"No no!" Zhan hurried. "You're the best thing that I ever had in my life." Zhan cried.

"Really?" Yibo asked in disbelief.

"I swear to you that I would want nothing else but you. With you by my side, it's like having the world. I don't want anything else but just you. Wang Yibo, I beg you, please stay with me forever. Don't leave my side. I have never asked this from anyone else because I did not want to be a burden but right now, I just want to be selfish. I am sorry. Will you please stay by me forever?"

Wang Yibo held his hand, caressed it and kissed the back of his hand, saying,

"With pleasure. I'd rather kill myself than leaving you. I promise to stay by you forever. From now on, you are no longer alone. You have me with you and we will be together forever."

"Yes, together forever!" Zhan cried.

"Xiao Zhan, I love you."

"Wang Yibo, I love you too."

^^^^^^^^^^

Please make sure to leave your comments and votes. It will be really appreciated. 

Hope you enjoyed!