Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Nιɳҽ

Days passed.

It was now almost a week since their marriage but nothing had improved much between them, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo.

They still argued over silly things and sometimes ended up hurting each other. They did not sleep together and Yibo used the couch at night. They made no progress at all and this saddened Wang Yibo.

Yibo, loving Zhan with all his heart, was now growing a little impatient. He just wanted to soen every single minute with Zhan happily. He did not want to keep fighting with Zhan and hoped Zhan would understand him. But it seemed like it would never happen for Zhan always chose to pick up the wrong meaning and fought with him.

Today, it was Monday and the working day since the wedding holidays were over for Wang Yibo. He really did not want to go to the company for he loved the last week which although consisted of a little sad times due to the fights with Zhan, he still got to stay beside Zhan and he loved it. Xichen too had asked him to stay home but Yibo had reclined. Wang Xichen had been so stressed out with office works since a week prior to the marriage for he was busy with wedding arrangements. Now that everything is over, he no longer wanted his brother to manage everything alone.

Wang Yibo remembered what his brother had told him last night.

"Yibo, I think, you should go on a honeymoon trip with Zhan. It would help you two spend time together."

"But brother, I don't think Zhan will like it."

"Of course, he would reject it at first. But you cannot just let go of it. Try to tell him some other reason and take him."

"Brother, taking him on a honeymoon is not a big thing. What matters is, his happiness. What if he is not happy being alone with me?"

"Yibo, how could you say that? Zhan is your husband. How could he not be happy with you? Moreover, don't you two go out together alone now? It's just going to be like that."

"No, it's different. Even of we go out together, it's just for few hours and when he gets back, he has you uncle or Wen Ning to converse. Or else he would visit his siblings. But if I take him away, he would have to be around me every time and that would... bore him."

"Yibo, if you keep speaking like this, then you will never be able to win his heart. You are thinking about the time being but I am talking about forever. If you take him on a honeymoon, he would be happy on the first day or the second day too. But on the third day, he will try to warm up to you. On the fourth, he will try to enjoy it with you. And it goes on. Even if he doesn't enjoy any single day, it is still not a problem. As long as you keep proving him that you love him, one day or another, he will accept you. Why are you giving up already?"

"I am not giving up. I just want him to be happy always."

"And that is the exact thing I am asking you to do. Keeping him happy always. And this honeymoon might be a good start for it."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course!"

Wang Yibo sighed thinking of it now. May be he should listen to his brother.

Wang Yibo was combing his hair when he sensed Zhan walk into the room. He had not spoken much to Zhan since waking up for he had been getting calls after calls from the manager asking for this and that. He did not even get time to wish good morning for Zhan.

"Good morning!" he called out.

"You are saying to me?" Zhan asked. With the volume of his voice, Yibo understood that Zhan was still by the door.

"Yes." Yibo replied.

"How did you know that I came in?"

"I smelled you."

"Oh...." Zhan dragged then called out to Yibo," Good morning to you too!"

Yibo smiled.

"Why are you smiling?"

"You are cute."

"Wang Yibo! How dare you?!"

Yibo narrowed his eyes.

"Did I say anything wrong?" He asked confused.

"You....! How dare you call me cute? Do I look like cute? You don't know how fearsome I am. Pray to God that you shouldn't see my terror side or you will regret it."

Wang Yibo smiled even more at that. He almost laughed! And it made Xiao Zhan's blood boil in anger.

"Why are you still smiling?" Xiao Zhan asked coming up to Yibo and standing face to face with him.

Yibo took a step closer to him and Zhan staggered backwards. Yibo took another step closer and Zhan retreated another step only for his back to hit the dressing table. Yibo inched his face closer to Zhan's and whispered in his ear,

"I am looking forward to see your... fearsome and terror side."

Zhan's breath hitched having Yibo so close to him and his hot breath hitting his neck. He clutched onto his pant. But Yibo's words made him fuming. Wang Yibo was making fun of him! And he could not let that happen!

Wanting to do something to make Yibo regret his words, Zhan racked his brain for a punishment only for his silly head to come up with this.

Which was,

Xiao Zhan turned his face to Yibo and bit his ear hardly.

"Ouch.... Ah...." Wang Yibo screamed in pain. But Xiao Zhan, being the fearsome one, did not let go.

"Zhan, please, let go. It hurts!" Zhan turned a deaf ear to Yibo.

He bit even more harder.

"Xiao Zhan, please! Please let go! It will bleed."

'Who cares?' Zhan thought.

"Xiao Zhan! I apologize to you. Could you please let go of my ear?"

'Only if I want.' Zhan said himself.

Finally giving up, Wang Yibo cried,

"Xiao Zhan, the great Second Master Wang apologizes to his fearsome and terrorful husband for calling him cute. I regret my words. Could you be kind enough to go of my ear? The great Second Master Wang would be really grateful."

'That's more like it.' Zhan told himself, feeling very proud.

He finally let go of Yibo, and said,

"Without proper lessons, students never learn."

"Ah..." Wang Yibo clutched onto his ear and cried in pain.

"Second Master Wang, I hope you learnt your lesson well."

"How could you be so mean?" Yibo cried.

"Mean? Second Master Wang, you have taken it wrong. How will everyone respect me if my junior doesn't? Huh? So I have to teach the proper etiquettes right?"

"Junior?!"

"Yes. You should be honored."

"I am your husband!"

"It's ok, Bo Di. I know it's a little overwhelming to be my junior. You will get used to it." Xiao Zhan said patting Yibo's shoulder.

"I am your HUSBAND!" Yibo cried, clutching his ear.

"I have got works to do and cannot spend the whole day teaching you. Or.. Do you want me to teach you...?" Zhan asked in a threatening tone.

Wang Yibo soon retreated backwards.

He then made his way up to the door, quickly and cried out, leaving the room,

"My senior is so cute!"

"WANG YIBO!" Xiao Zhan yelled.

"I am honored to be taught by my cute senior!" Yibo called back.

"WANG YIBO! YOU WILL REGRET IT!" Zhan said running behind Yibo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please make sure to vote and comment. STAY TUNED!