Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fιϝƚყ Tԋɾҽҽ

Meng what?!

Zhan could not believe his ears. Was he hearing right? How could Meng Yao be here? And why was Yibo bringing him here of all the places?!

Wang Yibo made Meng Yao lie down on the bed, thanked the driver and gave him his fees. When everything was finally done and when the driver left, Zhan asked Yibo, who seemed very tired.

"What's wrong with him?"

"He is in heat."

"Heat?!" Zhan screamed.

"Don't yell." Yibo reminded him. Then continued, "I am glad that he rang me in time. I do not know what would have happened if I had been late."

"Why?"

"He was in a bar. May be he did not know that he was going to have his heat so he went for the bar. When I reached him, he was surrounded by alphas."

"How did you know that he was surrounded by alphas? I mean, you can't see, right?"

"I could smell still. There were so many disgusting alpha pheromones around him. I was able to save him in time. Thank god, I had Mo Xuanyu with me."

"Why is he asleep now?"

"I gave him a sleeping pill for he was in pain. He would asleep for a few hours now."

"Oh."

"Yeah..."

"Alright then. What are you still waiting for? Call his brother and send him back home." Zhan said.

"They are living far away. They won't be able to reach here within few hours before he wakes up."

"Then where does his live?"

"In his apartment near the office."

"Then call someone and send him there."

"No."

"Why?!"

"Because I don't trust anyone with him right now. Moreover, he trusted himself with me. I will not let him down."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I am not sending him anywhere."

"You are making me even more confused now. If you are not sending him anywhere, then, where will he stay?"

"Here." Yibo replied calmly.

"Sorry?" Zhan's eyes widened and he asked in a low voice hoping badly that he misheard Yibo.

"He will be staying here, with me."

Zhan's breath hitched. What was Yibo talking about?! Meng Yao was in heat. Yibo cannot stay with him!

"With you?" Zhan asked again, almost in a whisper.

"Yes." Yibo affirmed.

"Then....." Zhan could feel his head spinning. He could not understand what was going on. Not a single thing!

Zhan sat down on the chair nearby, drank a glass of water and tried to breath calmly. He looked up at Yibo who had taken a seat on the corner of the bed and over to the omega lying on the bed.

Zhan looked at him sharply. Meng Yao did look like he was in heat and it did not seem like he was pretending. But.... Even if it was true... Meng Yao could not stay here! And not with Yibo!

"Yibo, Meng Yao is in heat."

"I know."

"And you are going to stay with him?"