Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sҽʋҽɳƚҽҽɳ

𝑶𝒏 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚

Xiao Zhan had no idea where his brother and sister were taking him to. They were all well dressed as if they were going for a party and when he had asked for the location, they had said it was a surprise.

And it indeed was a surprise!

Xiao Zhan would never forget this day. When Jiang Cheng had removed the blindfold tied around him, he was rendered speechless.

He was on a beach, which was well decorated, his closest friends were waiting for him with the most happiest faces and welcomed him full of love.

Xiao Zhan broke down in tears. He had not expected this.

He turned to Jiang Cheng and asked,

"Did you do all this?"

As much as Jiang Cheng wanted to say, 'No, it wasn't me. Wang Yibo did all this.' He could not fir Wang Yibo had requested him not to tell a single thing about his involvement. So he said,

"Yes, Jie and I prepared this whole thing for you. Just for you."

What Jiang Cheng was not expecting was Xiao Zhan to jump on him and hug him. Jiang Cheng was taken aback but soon recovered and hugged Xiao Zhan back.

He wiped away the tears on his brother's fade and said,

"Congratulations for your upcoming marriage!"

Everyone else joined him too.

Although Xiao Zhan did not really wanted to be reminded of his marriage, he tried to turn a deaf ear on what they had said and just said, "Thank you."

"Let's cut the cake then."

Xiao Zhan nodded.

Jiang Cheng turned towards Wang Yibo, who too was present with his brother, and said,

"Second Master Wang, come on. Cut the cake with Zhan."

Xiao Zhan whipped his head around to look at Wang Yibo who stood there alongside his brother.

'When and why had he come?'

Seeing Yibo there, Xiao Zhan really wanted to go back but did not lose face in front of his friends so he played along with his brother.

Except Xiao Zhan, for every one else present, it was a very joyous moment. Xiao Zhan stood side by side with Yibo, held the knife together, and cut the cake.

As much as Zhan hated standing beside Yibo, something in him felt a little happy. Zhan shrugged it off and continued with the play.

-

Almost everyone were busy with their own chatting with friends. If it was some other time, Zhan too would have joined them. But now, he did not want to. He wanted to be left alone. Today, he was constantly reminded about the marriage and it felt sickening.

Xiao Zhan sat by a table, ordered him a wine bottle from the bar that Jiang Cheng had arranged for the party.

Once he got the bottle in hand, he forgot almost everything and drowned himself in the wine.

"Xiao Zhan."

Xiao Zhan whipped his head around to that voice only to find Wang Yibo sitting beside him, Xue Yang no where to be found.

Xiao Zhan did not reply and kept silent, pouring him another glass of wine. He looked around. Everyone was almost busy chatting to someone or anyone. Some were drunk, especially, Nie Huisang, who was lamenting over Wen Chao. Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan were having a happy, romantic conversation. And to his utter surprise, Jiang Cheng too was having a non ending conversation with.... Wang Xichen!