Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ

When they were having their breakfast, Wang Xichen asked,

"Yibo, why don't you accompany Zhan at home? I can take care of the company."

"Brother has been taking a lot of stress lately because of me. I want to help you."

"Yibo, it's nothi...."

Xiao Zhan interrupted. "Xichen ge, its OK. I will be fine. Moreover, I am not alone. There is Wen Ning." 'May be, Yibo is tired staying with me for a whole week' Zhan thought feeling upset for an unknown reason.

"Wen Ning is different from Yibo. Wen Ning will have works to do and what if he cannot stay by you every time? Wouldn't you feel lonely?"

"Eh..." Zhan did not know what to say. Wang Yibo beat him.

"Brother, Zhan will be fine. You don't have to worry about him. I will make some arrangements to hire an omega to give Zhan company."

Xiao Zhan did not know why he felt a sudden pain hearing those words from Wang Yibo. 'Do you not worry about me Yibo?' he asked himself.

"An omega?" Wang Xichen questioned.

"Ye...." Xiao Zhan interrupted Yibo. "There is no need for any other omegas. I will be fine on my own. If I feel bored, I will visit Jie or Jiang Cheng. Or else Nie Huisang. Please don't make this an issue."

Wang Xichen sighed. He understood that Zhan was taking things wrongly and his brother was adding fuel to the burning fire. He made a note on his mind to speak about this with Yibo later.

In the middle of their conversation, Yibo's phone rang. He answered it.

"Why are you waiting outside? Come in." Zhan heard Yibo say.

"No no. You come in." With that, he hung up.

"Who was it?" Xichen questioned.

"Meng Yao. He is waiting outside."

"Oh. He is back?"

"Mn. Yes, his mother is doing well now."

"Good to hear."

Although Xiao Zhan was a little confused on who was this new person, 'Meng Yao', he shrugged it off, not seeming to care. But little did he know, this Meng Yao, was the disaster of his life.

In a few seconds, Xiao Zhan heard a strange voice. He turned around to the source of voice, only to find a doll like omega, standing there. His face looked plain, full of make up, and seemed so artificial. Xiao Zhan never liked this kind of beauty and in instantly, he happened to dislike Meng Yao.

"Second Master Wang." He heard Meng Yao say after bowing to Wang Xichen.

"You are here." Wang Yibo replied with a smile. Then asked, "How is everything at home now? You could have taken more holidays if you wanted to. Your mother needs you."

"Everything is fine now. Mother is recovering well. Xuanyu is looking after her. Moreover, I like helping you, more." Meng Yao said with a smile.

Xiao Zhan looked at Meng Yao sharply and he could see a slight shade of red on his face. 'Was he blushing? What was he blushing for?'

"I am flattered, are you happy now?" Yibo asked mockingly.

Xiao Zhan inhaled sharpy.

"I am happy." Meng Yao replied.

"Zhan, this is Meng Yao. Yibo's personal secretary." Wang Xichen introduced Meng Yao to Zhan.

'Oh, so he is the personal secretary of Yibo', Zhan thought to himself.

"Meng Yao, this is Xiao Zhan. Yibo's husband."

Xiao Zhan clearly saw Meng Yao fisting his hand before turning around to him, saying,

"It is nice meeting you. I am sorry for not attending the wedding. I was unable to."

"It's alright." Wang Yibo answered before Xiao Zhan could say anything.

"Anyways, Congratulations, Second Master Wang. Congratulations, Master Xiao."

"Thank you." Xiao Zhan replied shortly.

"I have told you several times not to call me like that. Just say, 'Yibo'."

"How can I call you like that? You are my boss."

"That is only in the workplace."

"Then what about now?" Meng Yao asked eagerly.

"Now? Aren't you my...."

Xiao Zhan got up, pulling away his chair and making a creek sound. "I am done. The breakfast was really good. I should take Wen Ning to Jie one day. She will teach him even more delicious recipes." Xiao Zhan said, pretending to be alright and changing the topic.

"You should surely do that. I heard your sister is a great chef." Wang Xichen said.

Xiao Zhan tried to put on a smile and asked, "You heard? It sounds more like you were told. Weren't you? Huh?"

Wang Xichen smiled and answered, "Jiang Chang told me."

"Seems like, your relationship with my brother is not that simple."

"Zhan, don't tell him anything already. Please. He has just begun to warm up with me."

"Rest assured." With that, Xiao Zhan turned around to leave. He did not know why but he no longer wanted to stay there.

It wasn't because of Wang Xichen but because of Wang Yibo and his personal secretary, Meng Yao!

"Meng Yao, come and have breakfast." Xiao Zhan could hear Wang Yibo asking even though he was in the kitchen.

"Thank you then. I am a little hungry."

Xiao Zhan peeked from the kitchen just to check on them only to see Meng Yao sitting beside Wang Yibo, having breakfast and sweet talking.

Xiao Zhan fisted his hand and inhaled sharply.

'Being the husband, even I did not sit beside Yibo, who is he to sit with Yibo?'

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo and saw how Yibo was laughing. He looked so happy. It was as if....

Xiao Zhan withdrew his eyes.

He did not know why but at that moment, looking at Yibo, he remembered those words from Yibo.

'His deep eyes and those bright smile of his made my heart skip a beat for him. His voice made my heart freeze. His simple talks and silly laughs made me fall for him.'

Was that certain someone....

Meng Yao?

-------

Please make sure to leave your comments and votes. It will really appreciated.