Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Tɯσ

Being an early bird, Wang Yibo woke up the next morning at sharp six.

He had always been sleeping on the bed so he felt a little more uncomfortable sleeping on the couch. His neck felt stiff and his back ached.

Yibo wiped off the sleep from his eyes when he felt the blanket all around him. He clearly remembered sleeping without pillow and the blanket which meant that... Xiao Zhan had draped it over him.

Wang Yibo could not control the flutter of his heart imagining Zhan doing it to him. Covering him with a blanket and placing a pillow under his head. Yibo fejt so happy early in the morning.

Wang Yibo had never been so excited for the day ever since he had lost his mother. He always fejt forlorn and unhappy. This was the first time in years he had felt such a good vibe in him early in the morning. And it was all because of Xiao Zhan!

Wang Yibo got himself out of the couch and staggered to the washroom, went through his morning routine, dressed up and went downstairs, careful not to make any single sound as it might wake up Xiao Zhan for he could feel Zhan's scent still lingering on the room which meant he was still asleep.

-

Xiao Zhan woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He groaned not wanting to wake up so soon. But the phone kept ringing so he finally had to open his eyes.

He took the phone from the bedside table and without checking for the name, he answered,

"Hello."

"Wow...! Still sleeping..? Seems like you had a long and tiresome night...."

"Who is this?" Xiao Zhan asked not recognizing his own brother's voice.

"What the f*ck?! Did Wang Yibo do you so much that you forgot everything? Did last night session knock you out of your senses?"

"Who.... Jiang Cheng!" Xiao Zhan jumped up on his bed.

"Really?!" Jiang Cheng asked in disbelief.

"What really?" Xiao Zhan asked, confused.

"So all that I said is true? Wang Yibo had knocked you out of your senses with his..."

"Jiang Cheng! Don't you dare say another word."

Xiao Zhan screamed feeling something unknown hearing those words. He knew what exactly Jiang Cheng had meant. Just imagining it.... Xiao Zhan blushed. What was he even thinking?

Trying to divert the conversation, Xiao Zhan asked,

"Why did you call so early in the morning?"

"What the actual f*ck Xiao Zhan?!" Jiang Cheng yelled and for a minute, Zhan had to take away the phone away from his ears.

"Can you please keep your voice down? You seriously ruined my sleep..."

"Ruined your sleep?! Do you even know what time it is?" Jiang Cheng yelled even more.

"What time it is?" Xiao Zhan searched for the clock, yawning.

"It is two in the noon. Almost time for lunch."

"What?!" Now it was Xiao Zhan who yelled. "Why didn't you call earlier?" Xiao Zhan asked forgetting that he had been the one who had just scolded Jiang Cheng for waking him up.

"Didn't you just say...."

"Jiang Cheng, I have no time to waste. I soon have to be downstairs or else I will have to lose the face of Jiang family on the first day of marriage."

"When did you get mature?"

"Since the day I knew that you were an idiot."

"XIAO..." Jiang Cheng was left hanging with his anger for Zhan had already hung up.