Cԋαρƚҽɾ ϝσυɾƚყ Nιɳҽ

Later that day, Wang Yibo asked Xiao Zhan,

"Shall we go out?"

"Are you trying to take me out and convince me into sleeping with you tonight?"

"Ah... Actually...." Yibo tried to reason out. But Zhan beat him.

"So, you did plan that, didn't you?"

"A little."

"I am not coming."

"Hey! Why?"

"Because you are full of tricks."

"Alright, alright. Let's just go out and chill. We have never really gone on a date."

"We are already married." Zhan reminded.

"It is ok. That doesn't change anything. Let's go, please. It would be fun."

Xiao Zhan too liked the idea for he too wanted to hang out with Yibo. So he said,

"Alright then. Let's go."

"Really?!" Yibo asked excitedly and hugged Zhan, jumping in happiness.

"Hey hey, relax!"

"Baby, I promise you, it would be really fun. I will make sure that you enjoy it."

"Alright then. I am trusting you on your words. And I am very much looking forward to it."

"Thank you so much." Wang Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan passionately and Zhan reciprocated it. Both of them felt so glad on thinking about the evening. It would be just them and no one to interfere in their happiness.

"Husband," Zhan said after the kiss, "Will we be alright? I mean, you are not a common figure. What if someone from media spot you?"

"They won't. We will be wearing a mask, a glass and a cap. Our face will be full covered. You don't have to worry about it."

"Fine then. By the way, don't ask Xue Yang to come with us. It should be just me and you. Alright?"

"But..."

"But what?"

"I don't want to go to hospital again!"

"Wang Yibo!"

"Okii okiii, I was just kidding. I too wanted to ask if you could drive so it would be only us. But now that you have agreed for it yourself, let's not waste time anymore. Let's get ready soon and get going."

"Mn. OK."

Wang Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan one last time before hurrying to the washroom, for a quick wash and to get ready then. Xiao Zhan looked at the closed washroom door and smiled to himself. He was really lucky to have Yibo! Not wasting time anymore, Xiao Zhan too began to get ready for their outing.

On their way, Zhan asked,

"Where are we going first?"

"I don't know. Its up to you."

"Mmm... how about we go shopping? Let's buy some things for us. I was really thinking that we should buy some couple items." Zhan said.

"Couple items?"

"Yeah..."

"You mean, vibratory, dildo... those?"

"Wang Yibo! How can you be such a pervert?"

"Well, you said 'couple items'. I just wanted to clarify."

"I meant, something like, matching things or clothes for us. Or something else. Well I too don't have an idea yet."