Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fσυɾƚყ Tɯσ

"What's wrong?" Yibo asked moving closer to the bed.

"Don't come near me." Zhan yelled but he was too late for Yibo had already come closer.

"Zhan are you alright?" Yibo asked sitting on the bed.

"Get away from me!" Zhan cried.

Wang Yibo was very worried. Worried for Xiao Zhan. They were doing good just few minutes ago but now....

"Xiao Zhan, please... tell me what happened. Are you alright?"

"Wang Yibo, stop right there!" Xiao Zhan yelled.

"Why are still staying like this? Where is your t-shirt? You will catch cold."

Without answering Yibo, Xiao Zhan moved away from him, ready to leave but Yibo caught him,

"Where are you going? What's wrong?"

 "How on the earth do you care?"

"I indeed care about you. You are my husband."

"Let go of my hand."

"Not until you tell me what's wrong."

Xiao Zhan tried to pull way his hand but Yibo was stronger than him. He took Zhan into his arms and embraced him, asking,

"Please tell me what's wrong." Yibo almost begged.

"Let go of me." Xiao Than struggled, weeping hard.

"I will never let go of you."

"Wang Yibo!"

"Please don't ask me to let you go. It hurts." Yibo cried holding Zhan tighter in his arms.

"Did you not go just now?" Zhan barked.

Xiao Zhan wasn't angry on Yibo for leaving. He was hurt. Hurt that Yibo had left him all alone in an empty cold room just after using him. Zhan could not but sob.

"What do you mean?" Yibo asked confused.

"You are disgusting. Take your hands off me!" Zhan yelled.

"Baby, why are you speaking like this? Did I do anything wrong? Please tell me."

"Stop calling me by that name."

"What happened suddenly? Weren't we... Doing good just a few minutes ago?" Yibo asked in a low whisper for it was hurting him when Zhan speaks to him in such a harsh tone saying things that stabs him deep.

"Exactly. That was just a few minutes ago. In the past. Now, things have changed."

"Xiao Zhan, why are you being like this now? Why are you angry with me? Please tell me. Let's talk it out."

"There is nothing to talk with you."

"I don't believe it. I know you want to talk with me right now."

"Don't be so full of yourself, Wang Yibo! I seriously hate to talk with you right now. I feel disgusting. Leave me alone."

"I am not leaving you alone. Not now and never. I will be by your side forever."

"Wang Yibo, what do you want from me?" Zhan cried for Yibo kept on saying things that he did not mean.

"Are you not yet satisfied? What else do you want? Xiao Zhan asked breaking down in tears.

"Satisfied?" Yibo asked puzzled. "Xiao Zhan, explain!" Yibo commanded.

"Did I say anything wrong? Did you not leave just now because you were satisfied with yourself for breaking down and bringing me to a slut moaning for pleasure?"

"Xiao Zhan, what the hell are you talking? Stop degrading yourself." Yibo fumed.

"And you stop acting all noble."

"I never acted."

"I don't care either way." Xiao Zhan said trying to get out of Yibo's tight embrace.

"Stay here with me and talk to me. You are not going anywhere." Yibo said holding Zhan in place and then he asked in a low voice, as if every word pained him, "Zhan, do you really think I left because I felt enough, huh?"

"That's non of my business. Now that you have shown your real face, I will remember it forever."

Xiao Zhan said tears flowing down his face as fast as a river.

"Xiao Zhan, stop speaking like this! How could you say that?"

Xiao Zhan kept quiet for he was too tired to speak. He had enough and he wasn't able converse more. His heart felt very heavy. He never knew that love could hurt so much.

"Xiao Zhan, you are my husband. How could you even think that I would use you for my own pleasure? For my own satisfaction?!"

"Wang Yibo, please... Let me go."

"No. I am not letting you go unless you answer me."

Xiao Zhan took a deep breath in. Why could Wang Yibo just not let go of him? What else did he want from him?

"Zhan, I am talking to you."

"I have no strength to talk with you. Please let me go."

"Just shut the fuck up!" Yibo screamed and Zhan flinched. Yibo had never used that tone on him. And Yibo was all red. Zhan understood that he was furious.

"Xiao Zhan...," Yibo said clenching his teeth, "Let this be the first and last time you are asking me to let you go. I swear, if you repeat it one more time, one more time... I will really do something that you would regret, promise."

"Are you threatening me?"

"No, I am warning you."

"I don't care."

"Are you sure that you don't care? What of I do something for myself? Would you still not care?"

Xiao Zhan's breath hitched. He looked at Wang Yibo sharply and he knew that Yibo wasn't lying. 'Could he be really serious?' Zhan asked himself.

Without waiting for his reply, Yibo continued but a lot calmer now,

"Xiao Zhan, I don't know what you think of me but... But, I love you. I have loved you ever since I met you, have been waiting for you all these years and now that I have you, I am not letting you go. This is a promise I made to myself and I will lot break it until my last breath."

Xiao Zhan widened his eyes, tears flowing down his cheek. He could not believe what Yibo had just said.

"Did... Did you just say... That...."

Xiao Zhan could not contemplate his words.

'Yibo loved him? Him?!' The omega in him cried.

×××××××××××

Please make sure to leave your comments and votes. It will be really appreciated. 

Hope you enjoyed!