Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Fσυɾ

Xiao Zhan came back to his room after lunch and buried himself under the blanket. He felt so bored here. There was no Jiang Cheng or Jiang Yanli to have fun or at least to talk. Everything here seemed different from how he had been.

Xiao Zhan looked around at the messy room and thought of cleaning it, but he felt too tired to do it. Zhan took out his phone and was about to call his sister when Yibo entered the room.

Xiao Zhan jumped up on the bed, and pulled himself to the corner of the bed, not wanting Yibo to sense his presence. Xiao Zhan looked for a sign of Xue Yang but there was no Xue Yang and Zhan felt relieved at the thought of not having another in the room.

Xiao Zhan watched Yibo's every move carefully and silently. He was too immersed in watching Yibo that he flinched when Yibo called out to him.

"Zhan?" Seemed like Yibo had sensed his presence.

"Ye... Yeah...?"

"Just wanted to check if it was you in the room."

"O...oh..."

"What are you doing?" Wang Yibo asked taking a seat on the couch.

"No...nothing..." Zhan replied.

Then as if he had just remembered something, Xiao Zhan asked,

"Aren't you blind? How could you know the way so well? You don't hit the walls or knock on things when you walk. You don't use a stuck either."

"I wasn't..." Wang Yibo was about to reply him when Xiao Zhan interrupted him and continued,

"Second Master Wang, are you really blind or pretending to be blind?"

"I am not..."

"Wang Yibo, if the first is the truth, then I pity you but if the second is the truth, then I will make the whole world know your little secret. Don't you think..."

"Could you please let me speak?" Yibo asked a little louder and Zhan flinched at that time for Yibo had never raised his voice against him.

Xiao Zhan instantly shut up and stuttered, "Ye...yeah..."

"I have been living here ever since I can remember. Moreover, I wasn't blind since my birth I just lost my eye sight during.. An accident almost five years ago. So I still remember every single wall and the way clearly."

"Oh..."

"When I go out, Xue Yang accompanies me so there is no need for me to use a stick."

"Oh.."

"Was my answer satisfactory?"

"Yeah..."

"Do you have anymore doubts?"

"N..no..."

"Di you believe me now?"

"Ye...yes"

"Now that you have cleared your doubts, can I get mine cleared too?"

"Wh... What is it?"

"Why are you afraid to be nearer to alphas?"

"What?!" Xiao Zhan thought he misheard it.

"You heard me very clearly." Yibo told.

Xiao Zhan could not believe that Yibo had actually noticed it. Although he did not know how, right now, his head was spinning. What was he going to say? The truth?

"What are you saying?"

"I have noticed it very well. Your scent changes as soon as an alpha gets closer to you within a radius."

"Nonsense!" Zhan cried.

"I know I am not wrong."

"So you are saying that I am afraid of alphas?"

"No, you are not afraid. But you are traumatised."

"What the..." Xiao Zhan was rendered speechless.

'How could Yibo know?' Zhan asked himself. He did not know how he was going to face this. H edid not want to tell the truth and be considered to be weak and a fragile omega. No, he cannot speak out the truth or else Wang Yibo would take advantage of his weakness.

"Xiao Zhan, please tell me the truth." Yibo urged him.

"What truth?" Zhan asked as if did not understand anything.

"The truth of your past. Do you have any bad...."

"WANG YIBO! Just shut up!" Xiao Zhan screamed.

He did not want to hear those words for it would bring back those horrible memories onto his mind. He would then lose his control and begin to tremble in fear and that would be more than enough for Yibo to price his suspicions right.

"Xiao Zhan, please, I am worried about you."

"Second Master Wang, thank you so much for your concern but I am all good."

"No you are not. And I know it very well."

"You have misunderstood."

"No, I haven't. Why can't you just tell me the truth?"

"First of all, there is no such truth and secondly, even if there was, why do I have to tell you?"

"Because..," What should Yibo say? It pained him to hear such a question from Zhan but what could he reply? Taking a deep breath in, he said, "Because I wish to know..."

"Just because you want to know, I have to tell you? Who are you and what do you take me for?"

'Who are you and what do you take me for?' those words rang in him repeatedly. Wang Yibo tried to ignore his pain and listened to Zhan's next kwrds which were,

"Do you think just because you had spent some money on my family I should remain a slave to you and mist listen to every single command of yours?"

Wang Yibo fisted his hand trying to hold back his tears.

"Why are you quiet? So that is how you consider me? Huh?"

Would it kill Xiao Zhan of not did not stab Yibo with his words every single day?

"But it not at all surprising. Traits of a gentleman cannot be expected from a rich yet lowly alphas like you!"

Wang Yibo clenched his eyes shut. Xiao Zhan was best in breaking others heart.

Taking a deep breath in and trying to calm down, Wang Yibo said in a low whisperer,

"It is too not at all surprising how you could think about me in that way even after the marriage."

He then got up, straightened his shirt and said, almost leaving the room,

"I am your husband, your alpha and the one who had devoted himself to you. It hurts to know that something is troubling you and you are not doing good and that's why I wanted to know what it is. But since you don't want to share it with me, I will not force you. Moreover, I promise you that I will not talk about this matter once again but will always be waiting to hear it from you. I will wait for the day on which you will trust me and share all your burdens with me. I will wait for the day where you will trust yourself with me. There is no hurry and I am a person filled with patience so you v an take your own time. But just know that, whatever it is, I am here for you. Now and forever!"

With that said, Wang Yibo left the room closing the door behind him.

Finally being left alone in the room, Xiao Zhan let down his tear slip away. He thought back on what Yibo had just said, and asked himself, 

"Could it be really true?"