Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sιxƚყ

Xiao Zhan stood at the rooftop, all alone, letting the cool breeze wash away his tears mixed with pain.

Zhan stood there as a statue, gazing at the empty night sky which looked dull without stars glistening on it. It was just like him. All alone and empty!

He felt cold and empty! He was choked with tears! His tearstained face was puffy and swollen with grief! He was crestfallen! He had a lump in his throat and was blinking away the tears! He was sorrowful! He wept a silent tear! He groaned in misery! He was gnawing in grief! He had a heavy heart! His misery was written all over his face! He found himself in the depths of misery! He was racked by sobs!

No, none of this could describe how Zhan felt right now! All that he felt was, heart broken! He was simply heart broken! His heart was shattered! He was shattered! And he knew that, except Yibo, no one could piece it back together!

Xiao Zhan did not know how long he been staying there and only go back to his senses when his phone rang. He did not check who it was and just declined the call. There was another call and Zhan declined that call too. Call after call followed. Getting irritated, Zhan finally answered, yelling,

"Who the heck is this?"

"Zhan..."

Hearing that voice, Zhan's breath hitched.

"Yibo...." Zhan cried in a low voice.

"Where are you?"

"I.... rooftop." Zhan replied.

"What are you doing at the rooftop at this hour?"

Zhan laughed at that. What was he doing in the rooftop right now? He did not know it himself. He just did not know where else he should be right now.

"I asked you something." Yibo brought him back to his senses.

"I wanted some fresh air." Zhan replied.

"Come back to the room." Yibo said monotonously.

Zhan gave another bitter laugh at that, asking, "Why?"

"What why?"

"Why should I come to the room? I don't see a need in coming to that room of yours."

"Suit yourself."

With that, Yibo hung up. Zhan heard the call the get disconnected and sighed. Why was his life so messed up? When could he be finally happy with Yibo?!

Zhan did not know what to think. His mind was totally puzzled. He was so confused and muddled. He did not know if he should find out the truth between Meng Yao and Yibo or if he should find a solution to throw Meng Yao out of their lives. Zhan just wanted to leave peacefully with Wang Yibo!

Xiao Zhan was too immersed in his thoughts that he could not see a Wang Yibo standing beside him.

"Xiao Zhan." Wang Yibo called out.

Zhan flinched at the unexpected entry of Yibo but his heart finally relaxed seeing Yibo beside him.

"Why are you here?" Zhan asked, sniffling his cries and trying to wipe away his tears.

"Why are you here?" Yibo asked.

"I told you, to get some fresh air."

"For how long?"

"As long as I want." Zhan replied not looking at Yibo but at the empty night sky.

"You should be sleeping right now."

"Sleep?" Zhan laughed and then continued. "I just wish I could sleep forever."

Wang Yibo's breath hitched hearing it. Xiao Zhan was sad! Hurt! And it was all because of him!

"It's cold. Let's get back to the room."

"I never called you here. You came yourself. You are free to leave if you are feeling cold."

Wang Yibo inhaled sharply. He checked his pocket and he was glad that he had left his phone behind in the room. Yibo did not know if he should speak out his heart to Zhan or if he should remain quiet. Clueless, Yibo stood there, side by side with Zhan, and just letting the cold breeze hit his frozen and broken heart.

"Why are you still staying? Are you not feeling cold?" Zhan asked.

Yibo kept shut, not wanting to reply.

"Wang Yibo, why don't you just accept that your heart hurts when I am suffering alone, huh?"

Yibo's breath hitched. Zhan's words were so true! Very true!

"Do you think if you do not say anything, I will not understand anything? Or do you take me for a fool who cannot understand what your hearts wants?"

Yibo could feel his heart trembling with Zhan's words. He just wanted to hug him, kiss him and take away his pain.

"Yibo...." Zhan said, holding Yibo's hand and clasping their hands together, "Why don't you just accept what your heart wants? Why don't you just accept.... Me?"

Zhan asked sobbing and holding Yibo's hand tightly. It hurts! It hurts so bad! It's ripping him apart!

"Angel... Please... I am sorry. Baby, stop crying!"

Wang Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan tight, feeling guilty and sorry for Zhan. This was all because of him!

"Angel, please... Look at me! Look at your bubbie... I am sorry.... I am so sorry!"

"Yibo....." Zhan sobbed harder clutching onto Yibo.

He could not take it anymore! Every inch of him was hurting!

"Baby.... I am sorry.... Please stop crying!"

"Yi... Yibo... I love you.... Please, don't...." Zhan sobbed unable to continue.

"I love you too angel.... I swear that my heart only belongs only to you. Promise.... Please stop crying now. Please....."

"Yibo, I..." Zhan wanted to say a lot but unfortunately he was dumbstruck. He could not get out the words that he yearned to say.

"Baby, calm down. Please..."

"I cannot calm down!" Zhan yelled. He pulled Yibo by his collar and shook him hard, crying, "How can i calm down?! Just how?! Every time I look at you, my eyes can only see the mark on you. My heart screams that this mark means nothing but.... I just want to hear you say it. I just want you to tell me that this mark means nothing. That nothing is going on between you and Meng Yao. Please.... That is enough for me to calm down. Please...."

Zhan wept falling on his knees. He just wanted only this. No matter how many times he tells himself that the mark on Yibo was nothing and it did not mean anything, the omega in him won't just accept it. He just wanted his alpha, Wang Yibo, to confirm it!

Wang Yibo knelt down by him, took his face in his hands, kissed his forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks, chin and finally on his lips, saying,

"Angel, I swear, Meng Yao and I have nothing to do with each other."

"Rea... Really...?" Zhan stuttered.

"I swear on you."

Xiao Zhan lunged into Wang Yibo's arms, kissing him fiercely on his lips, not letting Yibo breathe. Wang Yibo held Zhan tightly in his arms, not wanting to let Zhan go. He would do anything just to dwell on this moment forever!

----------

Please make sure to leave your comments and votes. It will be really appreciated. 

Hope you enjoyed!