Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ Fιʋҽ

During the lunch break at the company, Wang Xichen asked Yibo,

"Yibo, what's wrong with you? You don't look well."

"Nothing."

"Just spit it out. I know that you need someone to speak about it." Yibo sighed. His brother knew him too well.

And then, he spilled out everything to Xichen. Everything that happened earlier in the morning between him and Zhan.

Once he was done, Xichen asked,

"Yibo, how could you be so silly?"

"Silly? What did I even do?" Yibo asked puzzled.

"It's all your fault. How could you speak to Zhan like that?"

"He spoke very rudely to Meng Yao."

"So what? It's his fault for barging into the room. He deserves it."

"Brother, Meng Yao didn't do it purposely."

"Yibo, Meng Yao isn't a small child. He should know that now things are different. You are married. That now you are no longer alone but Xiao Zhan is with you. He should have thought of the consequences if he entered the room. Moreover, more than Meng Yao, you are at fault here. Did you even think for once why Zhan got so much angry when Meng Yao entered? Huh?"

"I...."

Wang Yibo was speechless. His brother was correct. He never thought on what would have made Zhan so angry. Thinking back on it now, he just understood the reason. He realised Xiao Zhan was not only angry on Meng Yao for entering the room without permission but because he had ruined their moment. They had been almost going to kiss when Meng Yao entered.

Realization hit him hard and Wang Yibo regretted his words instantly.

"What should I do now?" He asked feeling very dejected.

"Go to him now. And apologise."

"Now?"

"Yes." Wang Xichen stated sternly.

"Alright."

With that, Wang Yibo called Xue Yang to take him home. He just hoped that Xiao Zhan would forgive him for his words.

-

Xiao Zhan could not get those words out of his mind no matter what. Those words stabbed him hard and too deep. He wasn't expecting it from Yibo.

Tears rolled down his cheek. Why did Yibo's words hurt so badly?

Xiao Zhan knew that Yibo did not like him but with how they had been every single day, he couldn't help but wonder what all of that meant. He knew that Wang Yibo loved someone else but....

Xiao Zhan wanted to stop crying. It was noon already and he still was a crying mess. He could not stop his tears no matter what. Now, he was in the roof top, trying to get some fresh air hoping that it would help him. But was everything seemed futile. Nothing could stop his tears or mend his broken heart.

Xiao Zhan was too immersed in his thoughts that he did not hear someone walking towards him nor did he hear Yibo calling out to him. It was only when Yibo shook him hard, did he come back to his senses.

"Xiao Zhan, are you alright?"

Looking at Yibo, Zhan once again was reminded of Yibo's words.

'You should be the one staying within your limits.'

He soon wiped away his tears and asked in a monotonous voice,

"Second Master Wang, when did you come back home?"