Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fσυɾƚყ Oɳҽ

Xiao Zhan kissed Wang Yibo, or to be exact, he pecked Wang Yibo.

"Zhan," Yibo said," I don't know if you want continue this, but..., I do not want to continue this anymore."

Xiao Zhan thought he misheard it .

"What....What do you mean?" He asked nervously.

"Let's stop it here." Yibo said in a low voice.

"Wh...why....?" Zhan asked feeling an unknown pain surging in him.

"Let's..." Yibo racked his brain for a reason, "Let's take it slowly."

Xiao Zhan could not process Yibo's words. He was thinking very hardly on what Yibo had said just now when Yibo lifted him up from his lap and placed him on the bed, saying,

"Wear the t-shirt. You will feel cold."

With that, Wang Yibo left for the washroom.

Xiao Zhan still could not process Yibo's words. He still could not believe Yibo's words.

Everything had been going well between them. What changed Yibo's mind suddenly? What made Yibo stop? Did he not like it? Was Xiao Zhan not tempting enough for him to continue? Was Xiao Zhan that bad? Was he not good enough for Yibo?

Xiao Zhan could feel his tears flowing down his cheek. Just why did Yibo leave?!

Xiao Zhan looked at the closed washroom door. Wang Yibo was in it. Xiao Zhan kept staring at the door as if he could see through Yibo.

-

Wang Yibo was on cloud nine. He still could not believe what had just happened! It was all like a dream. But he knew it was very real.

Yibo thought back on the moment. Just imagining it made him even more harder. He could feel the heat of his body getting higher. And he knew that he wouldn't be able to suppressa himself if he was to scent Zhan even a bit.

Yibo's scent was still mixed with Zhan's. This was very new and Yibo loved it. He had always dreamt for it and now that it had come true, he just wanted more! He craved for more!

Wang Yibo felt a little dejected for leaving Zhan now but he knew that it was for their better. He knew Zhan wasn't still ready for it and he was just being driven away by their erotic pheromones. He did not know if Zhan would regret being together with him later but he knew that Zhan wasn't still prepared for this neither mentally nor physically. He knew that Xiao Zhan was still a fragile and a delicate omega. He didn't want to hurt him. Yibo wanted Zhan to enjoy it not to cry in pain or get uncomfortable.

This was just the beginning. They still had a very long future awaiting for them. Sooner or later, Zhan will be marked by him and there was no need to hurry for Yibo now knew clearly Xiao Zhan too loved him. That his love was no longer one sided. Although Zhan hadn't still confessed, his pheromones had said it all.

Wang Yibo smiled and he could blush creeping down his spine. He just could not wait to get back to Zhan and cuddle to sleep. His life was changing just the way how he had dreamt it to be! He was finally happy!

-

Xiao Zhan did not wear the t-shirt nor did he cover himself with a blanket. He just stayed there the same way how Yibo had left him. Xiao Zhan looked down at himself. At his own wetness for Yibo. For Wang Yibo! Although Xiao Zhan had watched porn and had masturbated himself to it, he had never orgasmed to any alpha in real. This was his very first time, he had trusted himself to an alpha and had been able to take it so far with him. This was his very first time he had let go of his fears and had been so close to an alpha. So close that he was near to his orgasm.

But... But Wang Yibo hadn't valued it. Wang Yibo had not valued him and his feelings. He had just used him for such a long time and now had left him alone as if he was nothing but a mere toy. As if he was bought to play with and wasn't worthy more than that.

Xiao Zhan clutched onto the blanket and cried. Cried his heart out. He could not control his tears for his heart ached. It was in great pain, He was in great pain!

Xiao than suddenly remembered those horrible memories of his past. Those old disgusting bastards would touch him, pinch him making him cry then take him closer to them and under the pretence of comforting and would touch him for their own disgusting needs. No one considered him as a child but an omega! A toy!

Xiao Zhan thought things would have changed now but unfortunately, even after all these years, it way still the same. Nothing has changed! He thought Wang Yibo would be different from other alphas but he was wrong. Wong Yibo too was just an alpha who needed pleasure! And had used him for it! It was just a play and this meant nothing to Yibo. Nothing!

Xiao Zhan then heard the washroom door click open. He saw Wang Yibo coming out. May be had a wash for he was wearing a bathrobe. Xiao Zhan's heart clenched at that sight!

Wang Yibo sat down at the couch and called out,

"Xiao Zhan..."

Xiao Zhan kept quiet, muffling his cries. Wang Yibo called out again.

Xiao Zhan still did not answer.

" Zhan, what's wrong?" Yibo asked, standing up from the couch, and smelling his scent to find where is . Scenting him on the bed Yibo walked up to him .

"Stop right there!" Xiao Zhan yelled.

Of all the things Wang Yibo wanted to hear, this wasn't in the least of his thinking. Yibo could feel his heart clenching hearing it and was clueless on what had happened.

Yibo too another step when he heard Zhan scream,

"Get away from me!"

Hearing it, Yibo could see his world coming crashing down.

************

Please make sure to leave your comments and votes. It will be really appreciated. 

Hope you enjoyed!