Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Oɳҽ

The day was too tiring for Xiao Zhan. He did not even know how the whole day had passed before it was already midnight.

When the banquet had been over in the evening, there had come the photoshoot moment. As much as Xiao Zhan loved it, he still couldn't say how tiresome it had been. Standing like this and that with Wang Yibo and then with his family, with his in-laws, friends.... The list had continued. Xiao Zhan had almost fell on his knees when it was finally over.

What Xiao Zhan loved the most about the wedding was that, there had not been a single reporter at the wedding. As far as he knew, it was impossible for the reporters to not to be around when such a high class power man gets married. But thinking back on it now, Xiao Zhan realized that it must have been Wang Yibo's doing to keep the reporters away for he remembered mentioning that he'd like the wedding to be simple and to consist of only their close family and friends. Not outsiders who would ruin their moments together.

Speaking of which, Xiao Zhan racked his brain to remember where he had written those. He was not the kind of person to be writing in diaries and nor had he written it down elsewhere. Only recently, he had written....

Xiao Zhan stopped his thoughts. He could think of it later for now he has something more important to do.

Xiao Zhan looked around the room. He was now in the Wang mansion, or to be precise, in Wang Yibo's room. He had been here for almost an hour now, freshening up and getting himself ready for the bed and did not have time to have a proper look at Yibo's room.

Looking at it now, the room looked way more cleaner and nearer than his which was always messy. The things were kept in order and arranged in a beautiful manner. It looked and smelled like something similar and Zhan tight what could it be when he finally realized it just looked and smelled like Yibo. Wang Yibo!

The whole size of the room could be similar to his and his Siblings room of it was combined. The room was so large and Xiao Zhan thought how it would be to sleep on such a big room all alone at night.

Wait..!

Xiao Zhan widened his eyes in horror as if he had just remembered it. Just thinking of it, sweat drooled all over him.

He had to sleep with Wang Yibo on the sane room, on the same under the same covers not only tonight but also every other nights that followed.

No...!

Xiao Zhan could no more think clearly. His breathing got intense and he was sweating so badly that he thought he would wet the bed. Xiao Zhan shivered from fear. He could not do this! He could never do this!

Although Xiao Zhan was comfortable around Wang Yibo earlier at the day, it was just because, he was surrounded with his family and had protection. But now, he was alone. There was no one to protect him from Wang Yibo who would surely take him tonight.

Tears flowed down his face. Xiao Zhan was afraid to death of what was going to come for he knew that there was no way to get out of it.

Even if Wang Yibo uses him for his pleasure, Xiao Zhan was in no place to fight back. Firstly, he had no strength to fight such an alpha like Wang Yibo and secondly, and most importantly, it was useless to fight for this was the only reason he was married. Just to satisfy Wang Yibo!

Now, he was nothing more than a toy to Wang Yibo who would use him the way he needed. Who would use him however long he needed. Who would....

Speaking of the devil, here he comes!

Xiao Zhan flinched and hugged himself in the very corner of the bed when he heard the room door get wide open. And there, by the door, stood his nightmare, Wang Yibo!