Cԋαρƚҽɾ Nιɳҽƚყ Tԋɾҽҽ

Tears drooled down their faces and their lips tasted each others. It wasn't like it was their first kiss but this kiss was something different for them. Something special.

Xiao Zhan felt like he was jumping off a cliff in the rain on a windy day into a beautiful ocean. His heart raced and he felt a tremendous rush of excitement. He circled his arm around Yibo's neck, pulling him closer.

"Ngh...." He moaned into the kiss when Yibo ravished his mouth hard and deep.

Yibo could resist Zhan anymore. When he kissed his love, he felt a flood in his heart. Flood of emotions. Flood of passion. Each time he kissed Zhan, he felt like he was given the last chance to express his love to him. He had to pour out all his emotions in that one kiss. In this kiss!

Each time Yibo kissed Zhan, he could not get enough. He wanted more. Every time he kissed his husband, he felt like his love for his omega had increased ten times more.

Zhan would never forget this kiss. This kiss was 'extra-special' to him. He would never forget the rapid beat of his heart that he could feel right now nor would he forget the warmth of Yibo's body that was pressed against his.

They did not know how long they stood there, kissing each other and only parted when Zhan finally could not take it anymore and wanted to take in some oxygen.

When they finally parted, gasping for air, Yibo rested his forehead on Zhan's, and breathed, in and out.

When they had finally calmed down, they opened their eyes, looking into each other's. Looking into Yibo's eyes, Zhan could see his reflection in Yibo's dark pupils. Looking into Zhan's eyes, Yibo could see the outline of his body as he gazed into the endless blue abyss. Their bodies in a perfect rhythm, inhale, hold, exhale.

Feeling a sense of belonging; acceptance!

"Bubbie...." Zhan sobbed.

"Angel," Yibo replied. He held Zhan closer to him, not wanting to let go now and forever!

"Y...you... can se...see me...?" Zhan asked, trying to muffle his cries. He still could not believe it!

"Yes, baby. I.... I can see y...you..!"

"Rea...really....?!" Zhan asked, unable to believe it.

Yibo laughed at that, despite his tears flowing down.

"Why do I have to lie? I can see you for your real. You are delightful and elegant just as your manners. You are delightful inside and out. You are handsome. More handsome that I had first seen you. You are charming. Very charming in your own way. Your eyes are a-flicker with curiosity over a genial smile. Your eyes are a-fire with passion. Your personality matches your smile. It's dashing! You have a defined cheekbones and a concrete jaw. Your voice is very husky and your smell is very earthly. Do you want to hear more? I still have more to tell you."

Zhan laughed, his tears flowing down. "You tea...really can see me..!" He exclaimed.

"I am more than happy that I can finally see you. You cannot imagine how much I had longed for this. Longed to see you. I feel like I am on cloud nine, on top of the world! No words can describe my happiness! My insides are fluttering just how it has been when I first met you. I feel full of the joys of spring now that I can finally see you. I am over the moon, baby!" Yibo cried.

Xiao Zhan was grinning from ear to ear, hearing it, despite him being unable to stop his tears. Those tears were of joy and noting could stop it! He was finally contented, happy and satisfied with his life. There was nothing else that he could wish for!

"Bubbie, why... Why did you not tell this to me earlier?"

"I wanted to tell you and take you along with me to the hospital and be with you when I am done with the surgery. But, I am sorry, I thought it would be better if I surprise you on your birthday. I could have done the surgery earlier but I waited until your birthday came. I know how much you were sad, lamenting over my eyesight, so I thought this would be my best birthday gift for you which would be memorable to you forever. Did you like it?"

"I love it!" Zhan exclaimed. "Thank you! Thank you so much! I wanted you to see me badly. I thought, my life would never be complete if you did but even have a glance of me. I was a little scared that you would not see me again! I wanted you to see me! I wanted you to recover your eye sight back but I did not that it was possible. I did not tell y I anything about all this because I thought, you would misunderstand me. I thought you would think that I love you less since you could not see me. So I kept quiet. I really wanted you to restore your eye sight back so that we have a baby, you could see it. You could see our family! I just hoped that my wishes would come true but I really did not think that it would cone true! Wang Yibo, thank you so much! Thank you so much for your precious gift! You would never know how I really feel right now! Not a single person could be happier than me, right now!"

"There is a person who is more happier than you." Yibo said.

"Who?" Zhan asked confused.

"Me." Yibo replied.

"Hahaha..." Zhan threw his head back and laughed. "Alright then, let me rephrase it. There could not be a single couple who could be more happier than us. Okay?"

"Okay!" Yibo smiled.

"Wang Yibo," Zhan called out.

"Mn?"

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"

"I know, silly."

"Xiao Zhan," Yibo called out.

"Mn?"

"Happy birthday!"

"No."

"Why?"

"It's my happiest birthday!"

"Alright then, Happiest birthday, my angel baby!"

"Thank you, my devil husband!"