Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fσυɾƚყ

"Zh...Zhan...?"

"Yi...Yibo..."

The moment was getting very heated. Wang Yibo knew that he should control himself but he simply could not. He had lived and waited for Xiao Zhan all these years and now that he was having in his arms, he could not just restrain himself. And the fact that Xiao Zhan was turned on by him was driving Yibo insane. He just wanted to dig his teeth into Xiao Zhan and mark him, making his.

Yibo tried to control his wild imaginations. He knew that Xiao Zhan wasn't ready for this. He was just affected by his alpha pheromones. Yibo wanted to stop himself from releasing his pheromones but he just couldn't.

Xiao Zhan, on the hand, too was having various thoughts running on his mind. He loved Wang Yibo with all his heart and he knew sooner or later he will sunlit himself to Yibo but he wasn't expectinh it to happen so soon. Yibo's pheromones were driving him crazy and he just couldn't think straight.

Xiao Zhan could feel Yibo's hands roaming around his body, doing nothing but just touching. Touching all over. Xiao Zhan could feel his nipples get hard and he wanted it to be touched. Xiao Zhan's body was in full heat and his sweet pheromones filled the room.

Yibo's hands on his body, those long fingers touching him, everything seemed and felt so Erotic. He could not help but moan Yibo's name.

"Yi...Yibo...!"

This was too much! This feeling was too much!

Yibo's fingers were making its way into his t-shirt. Yibo's fingers on his bare chest made him see stars. Xiao Zhan could feel his wetness spread even more. May be, Yibo felt it too for he pinched Zhan's nipples making him moan louder.

"Ahh...."

"Xiao Zhan!" Yibo pulled him even more closer making their crotches touch each other.

"Ah..." Xiao Zhan moaned louder when he felt Yibo's thick cock rubbing his against his wet cunt.

"Fuck!" Yibo groaned.

Wang Yibo could not restrain himself. He had never been able to restrain himself in the presence of Zhan and now... it was just impossible!

Wang Yibo wanted to hear Xiao Zhan moan for him even more! He wanted to hear Xiao Zhan scream his name in pleasure! He just wanted to fulfil his wildest dreams with Xiao Zhan!

Yibo rocked his hips.

"Ah... Yi.. Bo...." Xiao Zhan moaned just as expected.

"You..." Yibo was already breathing hard. "Do you like it?" Yibo asked in a very seducing tone. He rocked his hips again making his thick bulge touch Zhan's wet cunt deeper.

"Ah... ah..." Xiao Zhan could not control his moan.

Xiao Zhan was leaking so much. Very much!

Xiao Zhan dug his nails onto Yibo's back, trying to control his moans but it was simply hard.

Wang Yibo teasingly circled his fingers around Zhan's nipples, making Zhan moan. He brought his face closer to Zhan's and licked his collarbone. He pinched his nipples. And as expected, Xiao Zhan moaned louder throwing his head back.

Wang Yibo slowly brought his hand down, playing with the waistband Zhan's underwear, making Zhan squirm. He could feel Xiao Zhan wanting those fingers in, wanting to be touched, itching to be touched! Yibo smirked and rocked his hips once again, making Zhan moan and finally let his fingers in.

Yibo roamed his fingers on Zhan's pubic hair and slowly, very slowly, he touched Zhan's wet cunt.

"Ah.... Yibo....." Zhan cried.

Xiao Zhan brought himself closer to Wang Yibo, circled his legs around Yibo and kissed Yibo's bare skin near his neck. Xiao Zhan did not know why but he just wanted to taste Yibo. He licked and sucked Yibo, moaning hardly for Yibo was making him see stars by playing with his wet little cunt.

Yibo could feel how Zhan was leaking his pre cum profusely. He could not believe that this was just for him!

"Xiao Zhan, you are so wet for my huh?"

"Ye....yeah.... Just.... For... you...."

"Baby," Wang Yibo said closer to his ear, "What of daddy loses control?"

"Ta... take... me..."

"Do you think," Yibo asked sliding a finger into Zhan's wet pussy which made Zhan moan louder. "Do you think you are little pussy could take me?"

Yibo rocked his hips making his finger go deeper.

"A... ah.... Yibo...." Xiao Zhan moaned.

"Baby, call me daddy." Yibo whispered seductively, licking Zhan's ear.

He rocked his hips again and he knew Xiao Zhan was loving it.

"Yibo....."

"Call me daddy, baby."

"Ah.... Da.... Daddy...."

"Good boy." Yibo sucked Zhan.

With one hand deep in Zhan's pussy, Yibo used his other hand to remove Zhan's t-shirt. Xiao Zhan obliged. Xiao Zhan shuddered when cold air hit his bare chest. He hugged Yibo tightly and this made Yibo's finger which was deep in him touch a somewhere in him and to his utter surprise, Xiao Zhan cried.

"Fuck!"

Yibo smirked. So that was the place!

Yibo touched that same spot again and Xiao Zhan cried once more.

"Baby, how does it feel?" He asked pressing on the same spot again.

"Da... daddy please.... Ah...."

"Come on baby, tell more clearly." Yibo said.

"Ah... daddy..... I wanna.... Feel you..."

Yibo smirked.

"Not now."

He wanted to tease Zhan. As much as possible!

"Daddy please....." Xiao Zhan inched closer making their crotches touch once again.

Wang Yibo pecked Zhan's lips and took his fingers out, making Zhan cry.

Yibo knew Zhan had his eyes on him so he put those fingers in his mouth, licking and sucking on his fingers, savoring the taste.

"Yibo, what are you doing?!" Zhan cried.

Without answering him, he pulled Zhan closer to him and kissed his so hard that Zhan gasped for air, making him taste his own pre cum.

Finally done, Yibo asked.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes." Zhan subconsciously blurted out.

Looking at the proud and happy look on Yibo's face, Zhan understood that he was falling very hard for Yibo and this was just the beginning of his never ending love story!