Cԋαρƚҽɾ Nιɳҽƚყ Nιɳҽ

Wang Yibo moved away, not wanting to hurt his lover, only to reach up and kiss lips again. Xiao Zhan responded sloppily, teeth clicking against each other as the crushing kiss kept growing intense. Zhan threw an arm around the man's neck to keep his closer. Wang Yibo giggled as he left his mouth to start nipping the young Zhan's jaw, tenderly grazing the tip of his nose against his cheeks.

"I'm not done with you," Xiao Zhan husked, hollowing Wang Yibo's cheeks with his thumb and forefinger. He smashed their lips together hungrily, whispering a hot "I'm going to ride you" against his lips.

And so, he pushed Wang Yibo by his shoulders to lie flat against the mattress, his expectant eyes watching the Zhan move comfortably upon his lap. "God, look at this beauty," Xiao Zhan whispered, his fingers grazing slightly the veiny cock that rested hard against Wang Yibo's stomach. "You have the most perfectly shaped penis I've ever seen."

"How many have you seen?" Wang Yibo asked, leaning forward on his elbows.

Xiao Zhan bit his lip with anticipation. "None this big..." he whispered, hovering over Wang Yibo's large sticky cock as he held it with his right hand. "None that fills me this good..." he added, his gasp turning into a loud hot moan as he felt it stretching his cunt just so fucking right.

"Fuck, Angel," Wang Yibo grunted breathily as his hips shook unconsciously. He grabbed Zhan's hips to help his movements, squeezing his sides, "you feel so good," he panted, throwing his head back as the young Zhan's walls hugged his dick tightly. "Your pussy feels so fucking good."

Zhan smiled down at his, rutting his body against Wang Yibo's. "Yeah? You like that?" He asked as he started bouncing upon the man's dick. Clapping sounds filled the warm room while the sunlight slipping through the window embraced Zhan's beautiful body, making his look like a sex goddess in Wang Yibo's adoring eyes.

"Mhm," Yibo nodded rapidly. Zhan's jumps were killing him. His large chest s bouncing in front of his eyes were mesmerizing, so he couldn't help but squeeze them with his hands, eliciting some cute whimpers to fall from Zhan's lips. "You look so fucking pretty riding my cock like that." Wang Yibo purred, pinching Zhan's erect nipples.

Zhan pushed his head back as Wang Yibo's hand travelled from his neck, brushing all his heated and glistening skin down to his womb, taking his full time to shower Zhan's cute stretch marks with loving caresses. Wang Yibo knew Xiao Zhan was a little insecure about them, so he always took his chance to remind his how much he loved them.

Shifting slightly, Yibo made the bulbous tip of his cock push right into his husband's G-spot as he maneuvered his hand under his swollen belly, slipping it between Zhan's thighs, rubbing his clit with every rut of Zhan's body. "FUCK!" Xiao Zhan screamed as Wang Yibo roughly pushed his hips into hiss with his other hand.

"I'm gonna fill you up all again, Angel," Wang Yibo groaned heavily as he sat up to hold Zhan's body against his. He leaned down, sucking and nipping Zhan's long neck, "Would you like that, sweetheart? Wanna be filled with my cum all again, yeah? That pretty pussy dripping with my juices, hm?" Wang Yibo mewled, fingers massaging Zhan's extra-lubricated pussy.

"Yeah, fuck!" The Zhan felt tears fill his eyes as his orgasm got closer. "I'm so close,"

After some more jumps, Xiao Zhan felt Wang Yibo was as close as he was to cum since his dick twitched inside his throbbing hole.

Wang Yibo squeezed his eyes shut and flooded himself into Xiao Zhan as he kept rubbing furiously his clit against his firm digits, bouncing along to Wang Yibo's thrusts. "Cum with me, baby. Squeeze my cock just the way I like– oh fuck, just like that... such a good Zhan...." Their bodies trembled together as they came undone at the same time. Wang Yibo's body dropped against the bed as Xiao Zhan used his chest to stay still. His movements got sloppier, and his inner walls fluttered against Wang Yibo's cock as the pulsating waves kept traveling down his spine.

His face frowned with the most pleasurable expression at the feeling of his husband's juices painting his velvety walks, letting himself convulse around his.

As the last shiver ran down his spine, Zhan leaned against his husband's body, laying on his chest and feeling his rapid heartbeat against his ears. Wang Yibo's hand travelled up and down, stroking his back lovingly, feeling his spine through the touch of his fingertips.

"I'm literally dripping with your cum." Xiao Zhan chuckled, speaking Wang Yibo's wish into existence. He shifted slightly, feeling white drops of Yibo's sticky release fall from his pussy, to his thighs and landing on their bedsheets.

Yibo joined the laugh, his breath steadying as his heartbeat matched Zhan's relaxed one. "That was amazing," Wang Yibo remarked. "There's something about you riding my dick that, fuck, just watching it disappear as you jump on it–"

"Bubbie, you're making me wet again," Xiao Zhan warned, moving slightly as his pussy swallowed Wang Yibo's cock and his clit rubbed against his husband's hand that was captured between his thighs.

"It's so easy to fuck you," Wang Yibo mumbled, using his free hand to move a strand of hair off Zhan's face. "You get so lubricated, it's so hot..."

Xiao Zhan moved up, trailing his lips through the crook of Wang Yibo's neck, deeply inhaling his intoxicating aroma. Vanilla and coconut, the perfume he gifted Wang Yibo. "That's because you make me so, so wet," Xiao Zhan nuzzled his nose against his husband's firm jaw, leaving adoring kisses on his soft skin. He giggled when Wang Yibo shuddered with tickles under his body, shifting a little to free the red-haired's dick from the insides of his pussy. The Sokovian looked down, admiring the semi-hard cock shining full of their juices combined, resting against his body. The Zhan bit his lower lip holding a whimper. "God, I'm in love," Xiao Zhan thought aloud, eliciting sweet chuckles from his husband.

Wang Yibo sat up, grabbing one of Zhan's hands to help his move on the mattress. Slowly and patiently, he guided the Zhan to lie comfortably against the pile of cushions. Once Xiao Zhan was settled, Wang Yibo came closer, resting his body against his husband's. "What do you want?" he murmured, embracing the Zhan's waist as his head rested against his chest s.

"What do you mean?" The young Zhan gasped, feeling Wang Yibo's cock graze slightly on his swollen cunt.

Wang Yibo moved a little. He grabbed his cock with his hand and started rubbing it against soft and squishy lips, massaging Zhan's clit with his wet and swollen tip. "Do you want me to keep fucking you?"