Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fιϝƚყ Sιx

Days passed quicker than he had expected. It was Friday already and this should be the day they must be returning from their honeymoon.

Xiao Zhan did not know if Meng Yao had been sent back for his heat must have been over by now. He did not know if Yibo had left with Meng yao too. But if he had returned back home, Xichen ge would have called him already asking where he was! Seems like Wang Yibo was still here.

For the past week, Xiao Zhan had tried calling Wang Yibo several times but Yibo had not answered. He had sent Yibo several voice messages too but none of them were replied. When Xiao Zhan had asked Xue Yang to take him to Yibo, Xue Yang had refused saying that he was ill and should be resting!

Until now, he had not been able to get a glimpse of Yibo and had been unable to hear anything from Yibo. This nearly killed Zhan but he had been putting up with all this for Yibo hoping that they would soon be back together.

Xiao Zhan, was still not feeling well. He had lost his appetite and so had been eating less. In these seven days, he had shut himself in a hotel room that Xue Yong had booked him and bad been alone in the empty room. He only spoke to Xue Yang if necessary. Moreover Xiao Zhan was feeling even more sick because he had bled profusely earlier that day for he had cut himself on a broken piece of glass. He had his hand bandaged now. But nothing of these seemed to bother him.

All that he now wanted was, Wang Yibo!

"Master Xiao...." Xue Yang came running into the room.

Xiao Zhan just looked at him silently waiting for him to speak.

"Second Master Wang called me asking where you were. He asked if we had returned back home and I told that we were still staying here. He asked me to come with you and pick him up. We would return home then."

He was going to see Yibo?

Xiao Zhan could not believe it. Zhan got out of the bed hurriedly and began packing his things, saying,

"Hurry up. We have to leave."

And soon they drove off to pick up Yibo. Zhan badly hoped that Meng Yao wasn't with Yibo and had left already. Zhan got out of the car and ran into the hotel where when they had finally reached.

Zhan now stood in front of Yibo's room or their room, to be precise, and waited for some time, trying to calm down his racing heart. He looked behind him for a sign of the Xue Yang but it seemed like Xue Yang had wanted to give them some privacy and was still in the car.

Xiao Zhan counted from ten to one and then finally knocked on the door. He knocked twice and he was going to knock for the third time when finally the door opened. And there stood Wang Yibo! His husband! His alpha!

"Yibo..." Zhan cried and jumped into Yibo's arms who caught him and made him stay in place.

"Yibo....." Zhan cried again and began pecking Yibo all over his face. He pecked Yibo's forehead, his eyes, his nose, he cheeks, his chin and again from the first. He could not get enough though.

"Stop it!" Yibo hissed and tried to push Zhan away.

But not minding Yibo, Zhan glued himself to Yibo and just kept kissing him on his lips, tears rolling down his cheek.

He had missed this feeling. He had missed Wang Yibo!

 "How have you been? How is your head now?" Zhan asked sniffling.

"I have been doing good and now could you please get away from me?"

"Why do I have to get away from you?"

"Because I am feeling..."

Xiao Zhan did not let him finish. He smacked his lips with Yibo's and began kissing him fiercely once again.

Wang Yibo pushed him away, yelling

"Xiao Zhan!"

 Zhan hit his back on the wall and his injured hand too got knocked on the table. He hissed in pain. But Wang Yibo took no care of him. He paid him not attention and asked,

"Where is Xue Yang?"

It was then that Zhan noticed some marks on Yibo's neck.

Xiao Zhan came up to Yibo and took a closer look on the marks.

"What are these?" he asked tracing his finger over those marks. It was red and was almost fading away.

Yibo patted his hand away and pulled up his collar, hiding the marks. He soon turned around not wanting Zhan to see any more.

Xiao Zhan felt his head spinning and he could feel the pain rising in him. He knew what those marks were exactly! They were love bites! Which meant that Meng Yao and Wang Yibo....

Xiao Zhan clutched onto his head feeling a sudden pain. He could no longer stand on his heels and staggered back, leaning on the wall and trying to stay still.

He did not know what a to think and neither did he know what he was supposed to say. He felt suffocating and he could not breathe properly. Hos tears rolled down his cheek and he knew that he was a crying mess right now. Zhan could feel his legs wobbling and his body trembling. He could not stay here anymore.

"Yibo....." Zhan called out weakly.

He felt a throbbing pain on his head and it was almost killing him.

With trembling hands, Zhan fished out his phone from his pocket and rang Xue Yang, asking him to come and take him to the car. It dud not take much time for Xue Yang to come running in and he helped him to the car after giving him a glass of water and making sure that his breathing was stable.

No sooner had Xue Yang taken Xiao Zhan out of the room, Wang Yibo fell on his kneels and began weeping silently, clutching on his heart which ached badly.

Wang Yibo felt very devastated. He could not see Zhan in such pain. He wanted to kill himself for making Zhan go through all this shit. He just wanted to Bury himself alive for breaking Zhan's poor heart.

Wang Yibo felt suffocating too. He could neither cry out loud nor speak out his feelings. He was trapped.

No, both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were trapped!