Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯҽɳƚყ Sҽʋҽɳ

Unaware that Xiao Zhan's grip on him was loosening, Wang Yibo continued.

"That day, it was my mother who introduced him to me. I was having a cold so I was wearing a mask. May be it was god's will that he shouldn't see my face. Or may it was just what was already planned for us. Although he could not see my whole face, u could see his.

His deep eyes and those bright smile of his made my heart skip a beat for him. His voice made my heart freeze. His simple talks and silly laughs made me fall for him.

I always thought that love at first sight was just a myth but only after meeting him I finally realized that it was true. Very true!"

Xiao Zhan clenched his eyes shut and swallowed the lump on his throat. What was wrong with him?

"I could not speak to him much that day for he was in a hurry to leave." Zhan heard Yibo say.

"In a few minutes of his departure, the unexpected came." Yibo took a deep breath in. "Me and mother was standing there when my brother called out for us, his tone filled with terror. All I remember is turning around and then everything turned pitch dark. My mother was hit and was... dead on the spot and I... lost my eye sight. My world turned upside down within a single minute."

Tears were flowing down his cheeks and Xiao Zhan felt very bad for Yibo amidst the sadness he had within himself.

"May be mother knew that she was going to leave me that she introduced 'him' to me. Or may be it was just fate. Nonetheless, I swore to myself that I would make him mine no matter what."

Xiao Zhan's breath hitched and unknowing to him, hearing those words, made his tears flow down.

"Did you... make him... yours?" Zhan asked not trying to sound weeping.

"Not yet." Wang Yibo replied.

"Do you... plan to make him... yours?"

"Of course! Without him, I am nothing. Incomplete! How can I live without him?!"

Yibo's words stabbed deep into Zhan.

"Did you meet him again?" Zhan questioned.

"Yes. I did meet him but he doesn't recognize me. He... had forgotten me." Yibo said, pained. "He had forgotten me mad out little time together. He hates me for who knows why. He just likes to see me in pain and kills me with his words."

"Why...why do you like him then?"

"What else can I do? My heart is no longer under my control and won't listen to me. It beats for him and him only. There is nothing I can do about it and I too, don't won't to do anything about it. I koel the way it is right now."

"You... you really love him..."

"Yeah... I really love him and I hope he understands it soon."

Xiao Zhan felt weak and wanted to run away from Yibo. He slowly pulled his hand away from Yibo and said, feeling as if very word was stabbing him right on his heart,

"Good luck for your future!" Zhan paused, took a deep breath in and continued. "It's a little cold here. I will wait in the car. You take your time."

Without waiting for Yibo's reply, he turned around and left, tears flowing down his cheek.

When Zhan was finally in the car and alone, he let out the sob that he had been holding in all these while.

'Every single word of Wnag Yibo came flooding in his mind.'

'A certain someone who entered into my heart without my permission, engraved his name on it, made himself home on it and now, would not let go of me.'

'The love of my life.'

'His deep eyes and those bright smile of his made my heart skip a beat for him. His voice made my heart freeze. His simple talks and silly laughs made me fall for him.'

'I always thought that love at first sight was just a myth but only after meeting him I finally realized that it was true. Very true!'

'I swore to myself that I would make him mine no matter what.'

'Without him I am nothing. Incomplete! How can I live without him?!'

'My heart is no longer under my control and won't listen to me. It beats for him and him only. There is nothing I can do about it and I too, don't won't to do anything about it. I like the way it is right now.'

Xiao Zhan then remembered what Yibo had said him the other day.

'I love you and I will care for you from now on and forever!'

'I am your husband, your alpha and the one who had devoted himself for you.'

"Liar...!" Xiao Zhan cried into the empty car. "You are the worst of humans...!"

Xiao Zhan knew that he wasn't on love with Yibo but Yubo liking someone else was killing him. He was just beginning to think that Yibo was not really as bad as he thought he would be when Yibo proved himself to be the worst.

"If you like someone else, why did you marry me? Why did you make me see the good in you despite you being the worst?!"

Why he was so sad, he did not know. Why was he crying, he did not know. All he knew was, Wang Yibo liked someone else!

----

Please leave your comments and votes. STAY TUNED!