Cԋαρƚҽɾ Eιɠԋƚყ Sιx

Yibo rubbed his omega's back as he came down from his high, trying to soothe Zhan so that he could get Zhan off again before he finished inside.

"You good, baby?" Yibo asked, leaning over. "Are you too tired to finish?"

Zhan was silent for a minute, eyes half closed as tears and sweat slid down his red cheeks. "N-No," he replied, shaking his head, "Want to ride alpha."

"Zhan, are you sure? You don't have to finish me off—"

Zhan crawled forward, slipping the heavy cock out of himself, whining at the loss of fullness. He made Yibo to lay down where he had been fucked and Yibo followed, cringing at the wet pathes of slick under himself. Zhan climbed on top of him, pressing his hands into Yibo's abdomen to balance himself. Once comfortably seated, he leaned forward and reached behind himself, wrapping a hand around Yibo's cock and notching it against his dripping pussy. The cock slides right in and Zhan sinks down easily, head thrown back in pleasure.

"F-Fuck, holy shit," Yibo gasped, his cock reaching deep, deep inside his husband.

"Oh, god," Zhan whined, rolling his hips experimentally on Yibo's cock.

Carefully, Zhan raised his hips until only the tip of Yibo's cock sat inside of his ruined rim, before dropping them down. They both moan loudly with Yibo's hands flying to Zhan's hips to ground himself.

Zhan bounced on the cock passionately, trying to ignore how tired his legs were getting. Yibo's knot began growing at the base of his cock every time the hot ass slides up and down. All Yibo can think about was, slipping his knot inside the sloppy pussy and staying there, hugged by the delicious tight walls, hot cum breeding him.

Eventually, Zhan grew tired and dropped down on the cock one last time before almost collapsing on Yibo's chest.

"Yi...Yibo.....," Zhan cried desperately, "I can't do it. T-Too tired."

Yibo merely grabbed Zhan's hips, not saying a word, and continues thrusting inside the unbearable heat. Zhan screams in pleasure because Yibo began thrusting faster than he could ever ride him and he tossed Zhan effortlessly on his lap just to reach both of their orgasms.

"Ahhh.... Yyiiibbboooo.... Ahhh... Nghhh.... Pl... Please....."

"I... I asked if you were tired," Yibo grunted. "But, ah..., y..you wanted to ride me. Now, bear the con...consequences!"

"Dadddyyyyy....." Zhan yelled in pleasure as Yibo was hitting right on his spot.

Zhan grew nearer and nearer to his orgasm and shoved two fingers in his mouth to ground himself as the heavy cock inside of him slid in deep and the knot expanded, slowly beginning to stretch his pussy even further. Yibo took Zhan's desperation as motivation and thrusted as fast as he possibly could, knot near to reach its full capacity. Once it got so large that it made Zhan yelp in both pain and pleasure, he quickly slipped inside the tight heat. The knot could no longer slip out and Yibo grinded in, fat cock head hitting Zhan's prostate with every grind.

Zhan's eyes rolled back and he shivered, cock spurting out a lesser amount of cum than before. The sporadically and unbearable clenching around his cock caused Yibo to let go, cock twitching one last time before it spurted heavily against Zhan's walls. His nails digging into Zhan's hips as he continued cumming. Zhan moaned and yipped with every blistering spurt of hot, thick cum against his walls.

Zhan caressed his tummy, feeling the slight swell there, ironically, from the sheer amount of cum inside of him.

"Yibo," Zhan called out, collapsing on Yibo's chest.

"Mn?" Yibo hummed, indicating that he was listening.

"I think we should take a pic right now."

"No!"

"Why?!"

"Because I don't want you to get horny again while I am away. We have to delete the earlier pics too."

"Nooo!"

"Yes, baby!"

"No, I won't let you do that. They are memories! How could you delete our memories?! Moreover, it's not like if I don't see those pics, I won't get horny, right?"

"Right and since those pics are our memories next time when I fuck you again, we should probably take a video. Videos are always better than memories!"

"No! It's embarrassing!" Zhan cried.

"What is embarrassing? Taking a video while we have sex or watching yourself getting fucked?"

"You!"

"Or, is it embarrassing to see how much of a slut you are to your husband's cock and woukd keep moaning and begging loud?"

"Wang Yibo!"

"Answer me!"

Xiao Zhan was to smack his arm when he remembered how Yibo had bit on his nipple earlier, very hardly. He then looked at the red nipples of Yibo and finally he got a idea. He smirked to himself before biting Yibo's red and round nipple hard.

"Ahhh....." Yibo hissed in pain.

But Zhan did not stop. Just how Yibo had always played with his nipple, he too bit, sucked, licked and then began all over again.

"Zh....Zhan..... What...."

Zhan could feel Yibo's cock harden again. Zhan smirked rolling his hips, making Yibo's cock twitch inside him.

"Fuck, Xiao Zhan! You really don't learn, do you?" Was all that Yibo said, before rolling him over and pinning him on the bed, fucking him again!

And it seemed that there was no end for it! It seemed that Zhan was really done for! It seemed that Zhan would be limping for the next two days!