Cԋαρƚҽɾ Nιɳҽƚყ

The whole day had passed but Xiao Zhan did not like a single second of it. Of course his siblings, his in-laws and his friends along with Yi Ziyuan had surprised him with a outdoor birthday party. It had been really nice. But not very nice for him to be happy and surprised.

Zhan's mind was fully occupied with Yibo who had not rung him a single time the whole day. Zhan was so sad and hurt by Yibo. He trusted Yibo when he said that he would here with Zhan on his birthday. But now, he had begun to lose hope. No, he had lost hope!

They were returning home now. Everyone were coming home with too. His friends, his family and his in-laws. Of course Xichen and Qiren would come home but Zhan was confused why Huisang, Madam Yu and his siblings were coming along too. It was already past ten and they should be heading off to their respective homes but he was confused why they were following him back home. Zhan shrugged off the thought for he was in no mood to think of these things.

When they finally reached home, Zhan got out from the car and stormed into the house, not waiting for others. He just wanted to hide himself in the room, away from all these eyes. Just when he reached the doorway, a huge banner hung on it, which was well decorated with balloons and it read,

           "𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊, 𝖒𝖞 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊?"

"Welcome home, my love?" Zhan repeated. He was confused. Who hung this thing here?

He looked behind him for his family, but they were still away from him, laughing with each other and waking very slowly. He was too tired to wait for them and nor did he wish to care about this silly banner that hung here. He could ask about it tomorrow. Right now, he just wanted to hide in his and his husband's blanket, and wash away all the pain that he was feeling right now.

Zhan went in and he had not even taken five steps into the house, another banner was pasted on the side wall, which was equally decorated as the first one. And this read,

     "𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅..."

Zhan was confused. What the heck was this? He walked into the home further, looking around. Every corner of the home was decorated with balloons ribbons and other glitters. He did not know why but his heart began to beat faster.

       "𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅. 𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆..."

A smile spread across Zhan's face. He could hear his own heart beat, thundering inside him.

        "𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒅𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆..."

Wang Yibo... His heart was pounding in his ears! Yibo... The omega in him cried.

        "𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒓."

'Yes! I have you as my partner now please come to me!' His heart yelled.

"A-Zhan," Jiang Yanli called.

"Jie!" Zhan hugged her and began trembling. He did not know why but he was feeling so weak but very excited. He just did not know what was happening inside him.

Xiao Zhan did not know when his family caught up with him. He thought they were still far behind him but now he was glad that they were here. May be they knew something about what was going on.

"What's going on here?" Zhan questioned.

"You will know soon." Jiang Cheng answered and then Xichen said, "Come on, let's go in. May be there are more banners for you to read."

"More?" Zhan asked, surprised.

"Mn." Xichen hummed and beckoned him to go further.

And Wang Xichen was correct. More and more banners followed.

        "𝑮𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆."

Tears flowed down his cheek.

        "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚!"

'Wang Yibo, where are you?' Zhan asked himself.

         "𝑮𝒐𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆."

His heart pounded like a drum in his chest, fast and hot in anticipation of something — anything.

         "𝑮𝒐𝒅 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍."

Zhan felt like he was on fire and like he might spontaneously combust at any moment, like someone had set a slow and steady match beneath his center, deep in the pit of his stomach. And he knew that it was not just someone, it was his husband, Wang Yibo!

         "𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒅'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒔!"

The booming was furious and incessant. It was his heart, which seemed to swell into a mallet and swing against his rib cage, a drum full of dirt that might burst at any moment. Zhan wanted Yibo by his side, right now!

         "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆!"

His heart was pounding like the fists of thousand zombies trying to get his precious brains.

       "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆? 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆."