Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fσυɾƚყ Sҽʋҽɳ

Xiao Zhan clenched his eyes shut hearing that name. That name was just disgusting same as the person.

"Meng Yao? What's up?"

"Oh. I will be there soon."

Wang Yibo hung up. He sighed and with that Zhan knew that their love making was over. His heart ached just thinking of it, but what else could he do? It's not like everything was under his control.

Wang Yibo was silent and did not say anything to Xiao Zhan. Zhan too did not ask anything 'cause looking at Yibo's melancholic expression was enough to make him understand the situation.

After a whole minute of silence, Zhan muttered in a low voice,

"You should go."

He looked at Yibo and he knew that Yibo was surprised by his answer. May be, all this time, Yibo was trying to think how to reason out with him.

But Yibo's expression soon changed into a pained one. He whispered back in a low voice.

"I don't want to leave you. Not now. Not when we are...."

"It's ok." Zhan cut off Yibo.

"It's not ok with me." Yibo said sullenly.

"It's not like there is anything else that you could do."

Wang Yibo sighed. It was true. He was clueless.

"Meng Yao had come and is waiting downstairs. He has come to take my sign on some documents."

"Oh, then you should hurry up."

Yibo sighed and placed his forehead on Zhan's linking their heads together as if it would comfort him.

"I am sorry."

"Wang Yibo, if you say sorry once again, I will leave before you do." Zhan said harshly.

Wang Yibo held him tight not wanting him to leave. He did not say anything and he was just quiet. Xiao Zhan too did not have anything else to say for his heart felt very heavy.

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes on dwelled on the moment. Yibo's scent was changing from erotic to depression. Zhan could feel Yibo's hold on him tighten but he chose to remain silent. Zhan could feel how Yibo was taking in deep breaths to calm himself down but it seemed futile. Zhan gave Yibo his own time but he could feel Yibo getting even more depressed.

Zhan released his sweet pheromones in an attempt to calm Yibo down but unfortunately, it made the situation worse for Yibo dropped a tear on him. Zhan sprang his eyes open and was utterly taken aback. Wang Yibo was crying!

"Yibo!" Zhan shook him.

But Yibo did not answer. He sniffled.

"Yibo!" Zhan shook him.

"Mn?"

"Hey, why are you crying?"

Zhan too was upset but he knew that work was equally important too. He understood that Yibo was needed downstairs and he could not keep him here confined. Although Zhan hated to let Yibo go now, there was nothing else he could do. He was dejected but he did not show it 'cause it would make Yibo feel guilty. So he hid his emotions in him. He knew that Yibo loved him way too much and that he did not have to feel insecure anymore. He told himself that they had a long future so they do not have to hurry things. Well, in fact, he too was looking forward to it and was excited for it, but now, that Yibo was needed else where, he should understand the situation and not hold onto it.

But, Yibo did not think the same. He had waited five years for Zhan. He had been yearning for him all these years. He had been longing to make Zhan his and keep him forever with him. And now, if it weren't for Meng Yao's call, it would have really happened. They would have already belonged to each other. He would have marked Zhan and made him his. But now, everything is ruined. Everything was ruined!