Ɽ₳₮Ɇ ₮ⱧɆ ₴₮ØⱤɎ

Hello to all my lovely readers! 

I hope you guys are doing great. 

So, as you all know, I have already published thirty six chapters in this fanfiction, "Love is Blind" and I was like wondering how much this story has touched you. 

I mean, I wrote this story when I was around fourteen years and was still schooling. I just write it for a narrative writing class. But it wasn't in Yizhan version. The main characters had other different names. It was my very first story so I didn't have much hope in this story. But to my utter surprise and disbelief, not only did my teacher, but my classmates, my other grade students, some of my seniors, and even my other subject teachers and even the sectional head, read my story. 

I still cannot believe when my sectional head told me that the story would reach well if I publish it one day. I thought she was just encouraging me and did not really mean it. 

But now, after I published the story in Wattpad in Yizhan version, not only was I surprised with your comments and votes but also still unable to believe the messages I was sent asking to publish this story on their websites. To be honest, I am really astonished. 

So yeah... 

I am really excited to know your ratings for this story which will inspire me even more and help me to add even more exciting and thrilling scenes into the story. So please, I really beg you, just leave your rating for this story out of ten in the comment section. It will be really appreciated. 

I will meet you guys soon with the next few chapters by tomorrow morning and until then, Stay tuned! 

Have a great day ahead!