Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sҽʋҽɳƚყ Eιɠԋƚ

Xiao Zhan did not know why but he could not sleep. He felt terrible.

His heat was almost over and his wounds were recovering well. His body no longer felt immense pain as it had been earlier. He felt a lot better now. And with Yibo and his whole family by his side, he no longer had to care or worry of anything and lived peacefully.

But now that his heat was over, he began to think through things. A lot had happened when he was kidnapped and now, one by one, flooded his mind, making him feel an unknown pain and hurt.

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo who was fast asleep right beside him and was holding him in a tight embrace. It was in the middle of the night and Zhan did it know if it would be a good idea to wake up Yibo.

Zhan knew that Yibo loved him more than anything else. That he treasure him above anything else. But... Zhan was scared if Yibo's feelings would remain the same if he knew the entire truth about his parents. Zhan was very scared on how Yibo would react if he got to know that... It was Zhan's dad who killed Yibo's mom!

Zhan was in heat when his father told him all the truth and it had been very hard to believe. And now, Zhan thought back on his father's words.

'I had always been there with you. I do not know if you remember the tragic incident that fell upon our family but your mother was killed on that day. I too was badly injured. I was almost dying. All thanks to some old men who passed us, saved me. They treated my wounds and saved my life. When I got better, I searched for you everywhere. But you were not anywhere to be found. I thought... I thought you were dead. I thought I had lost you too. But I did not give up hope. I kept on searching for you and almost two years later, I found you. Living happily with the Jiang's. I initially thought of getting you back from them but then I chose not to. It was safer for you to live with them than with me. If they found that I was still alive, then they would come to kill me again. Along with you too.'

'Jiang Fengmian agreed to help me for he knew Wang Qiren personally before. He too had some things to be settled with that old bastard. So we joined hands to seek revenge on that Wang family.'

'That Wang Qiren ruined my happiness. He killed my wife and made me lose you. Then, I decided that, no matter what happens, I will make him feel the pain that he made me feel. I swore to my dead wife that, I will kill every one of his family member one by one by making him feel the pain and agony just the way I felt. I would no let go of him for him what he did.'

'I set up a plan and killed your husband's mother and your husband lost his eye sight in that accident. May be your husband losing his eye sight was a gift that go's gave to me. It wasn't part of my plan at all.'

'They are not that good people as you say. They are just pretending to be good. One day, sooner or later, you will see their true colors.'

'Your family?! Who is your family! I am your family. Uncle Jiang is your family. His children are your family. But, your husband and his relatives, they could never be your family. They are murderers! They are traitors! Their ruined our happiness!'

'I know how you feel right now. And I am sorry for it. I am sorry for getting you involved in all this. I wanted to keep you out of all this but when Jiang Fengmian said that Wang Yibo had sent you a marriage proposal, I just could not help it and wanted to make use of this chance. I wanted to grab this opportunity and kill the entire Wang family! I am so sorry for what you are going through. I know you love them but now, it's time for you to wake up from your dream. Its time to accept the reality. It is time time to accept the truth!'

'You have to kill Wang Xichen!'

Xiao Zhan looked at the sleeping Yibo and could feel his eyes burning with tears. He tried to blink it away but still, he failed. His tears began flowing down his cheek.

"Yibo," he muttered not knowing if he was speaking to himself or Yibo, "It seems like, even if love each other, we still cannot be with each other."

But little did he know that, Wang Yibo had already planned something unexpected for him!