Cԋαρƚҽɾ ϝιϝƚყ

When Zhan was finally marked, Yibo slowly made his way through Zhan's shirt and began unbuttoning it.

Zhan did not seem to care for he was too immersed in sucking Yibo. He just wanted to taste every inch of Yibo. Knowing well that Yibo's ear was sensitive, Zhan licked it, sucked it and played with it. As expected, Yibo groaned.

Yibo pinched Zhan's and waist at his naughtiness and it made Zhan moan.

"Ah...."

"Seems like you are already high." Yibo said throwing away his shirt.

Wang Yibo lifted Zhan up and took him to his lap just like their first time. He too began sucking Zhan everywhere, playing with his nipple.

"Ah...." Zhan threw his head back and moaned in pleasure. His nipple had always been sensitive.

"Baby, milk me." Yibo said and began attacking Zhan's nipple with his naughty tongue as if he really wanted to be fed.

"Ah... ah.... Yibo...." Zhan cried.

Yibo did not let go of him and kept on sucking it. And he played with the other nipple with his hand, pinching and squeezing it, making it rock hard.

"Yi.... Yibo...... ah...." Zhan was a moaning mess. His nipples were way too sensitive and being played so well, he could not control his moan. Zhan could feel his underwear soaking wet.

Yibo brought their hips closer and began rocking against Zhan making him feel his bulge.

"Ah..... Daddy....." Zhan screamed in pleasure.

Wang Yibo kept on rocking against Xiao Zhan making him cry in pleasure. Soon, the car was filled with moans and groans.

"Baby, I really want to feel that wet pussy on me. To know.... Ah.... To know how tight it could be... fuck..." Yibo groaned.

"Ngh....." Zhan could not utter a word.

They kept on humping against each other until they were so close to orgasm. It felt so good. Their crotches barely touching through a thick piece of clothing but gave a good stimulation.

Xiao Zhan could not take it anymore. He was so close. So close that he felt he was going to burst. He never thought he could cum without touching himself. But now....

"I.... Yib.... Yibo..... Mmm....."

"Close, huh?" Yibo groaned.

"Y.. Yea.... Mmmmm......"

"Cu... Cum with me...." Yibo said humping faster.

"Ah....."

"Fuck you, Xiao Zhan!" Yibo hissed.

He too was so close and was unable to control anymore.

"I am.... Ngh...." Zhan tried to word out he was close. Very close.

"No, not yet." Yibo commanded.

"Ah...... pl... please...."

"Hold it in or I will stop." Yibo said, halting his movements.

"Please.... Let me cum...." Zhan pleaded humping against Yibo.

Wang Yibo held his hips and kept him in place, asking, "You really want to cum?"

"Yeah...."

"Fine then."

Wang Yibo lifted up Zhan, placed him on the seat and unfastened Zhan's belt.

"What... what are you doing?"

Yibo chose to ignore Zhan and removed his pant in a go.

"Yibo...!" Zhan cried for he was only left with his underwear.