Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋɾҽҽ

Thanks for all your comments and votes on the last chapter.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Xiao Zhan heard the door open and he looked wt the figure in front of him, gulping hard. His brother's words came flashing in his mind.

'He indeed has long fingers!' Xiao Zhan thought to himself.

Xiao Zhan did nkit kwo that he had been staring for too long until he heard a creek sound of the chair. It was only the he got his sense back.

A young man with a black suit helped Wang Yibo settle down on his seat. And when he had finally settled, Wang Yibo commanded the man to leave who was named, Xue Yang.

"Xue Yang, You can leave."

"Yes sir, and if you need anything, I will be waiting outside for your call." Xue Yang said bowing his head down.

"Mn." Wang Yibo replied.

By the next few minutes, the air in the room became awkward.

Xiao Zhan kept staring at the handsome face presented in front of him while Wang Yibo fiddled on the table provably trying to find his cutlery.

The awkward silence only broke when the waiter came in, handing over the menu.

Xiao Zhan took the menu and passed it over to Yibo who probably could not be able to see anything on it.

"You first." Wang Yibo sounded polite.

"Ah... ah.. OK..." Xiao Zhan stuttered for that voice was too deep and he could not control his desire surging in him.

Xiao Zhan tried to concentrate on the menu laid in front of him, but it was too distracting with Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan could not help but glance at those masculine face and body over and over again.

"Is everything alright?" Wang Yibo asked finding it strange.

"A...ah... yeah..." Xiao Zhan tried to not sound hoarse.

Xiao Zhan could see Wang Yibo raise his eyebrow looking confused so he tried to act normal,

"Eh... Actually...." Xiao Zhan racked his brain for something to speak and not get himself embarrassed.

"You can order anything you like. It's all on me."

"O...oh... Al..alright..."

Xiao Zhan wanted to bury himself deep into the ground.

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes and took a deep breath in. He tried to calm down his racing heart. 'How could someone be so handsome?' he asked himself.

When he finally opened his eyes and looked at the menu, his eyes widened in horror and his jaw dropped.

"What the hell?!"

"What's wrong?" Wang Yibo asked sounding worried.

"Are you blind?!" Xiao Zhan blurted.

Wang Yibo took in a deep breath and replied trying to sound calm,

"Yes, I am."

Only then Xiao Zhan understood that he had asked it out aloud.

"No no," he hurried not wanting to be misunderstood, "I am sorry, I did not mean that. I mean, I didn't ask about you, I...." Xiao Zhan thought for proper words and then said, in a single sentence, "The food here is very expensive."

Wang Yibo understood what Xiao Zhan had meant when he asked if he was blind. Yibo felt a little contented that Zhan did not mean anything wrong.

"It's alright. I told you, you can order anything you like. It's on me."

"Even if you pay it, money is money after all." Xiao Zhan argued.

Wang Yibo smiled at the childish reply and said "It is OK. Next time, I will take you to an less expensive restaurant."

Xiao Zhan was taken aback at those words. He wasn't planning for a next time!

"Next time...?" He asked unconsciously.

Wang Yibo narrowed his eyes hearing that as if it had pained him somehow.

"Do you not want to go out with me again?" Wang Yibo asked next.

"Aah...?"

::::::::::::::::

Sorry for the short update, I just wanted to make an update since its been so long. I hope you guys enjoyed it. 

Do let me know what you think below for better progress.