Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fιϝƚყ Tɯσ

The big day finally came. It was Saturday and the day on which Wang Yibo had planned to depart on the honeymoon with Xiao Zhan.

And soon, they would be off to go, since they were all ready and was waiting for the car.

Wang Qiren came up to Xiao Zhan, patted his head and to everyone's surprise, bowed down deep to Zhan. Xiao Zhan was taken aback.

"Uncle, what are you doing?" He asked, straightening up Qiren.

"It's what I should do." Qiren replied and Xichen hummed, agreeing it.

Wang Xichen then said, "Zhan, we are really grateful to you. We would never be able to repay you back for what you have done for us."

"What's wrong? Why are you speaking like this?" Zhan asked confused.

"Zhan, I never considered Yibo as my nephew. I have always regarded him as my own son. But I failed him. I could not give him what he wanted. Ever since his mother's death, he has never smiled. For almost five years, he was just like an emotionless human. More like a living dead. I had money but I could not buy him happiness. I held great power in the society but I could not keep him happy. I failed him. I always thought that nothing an no one could make him happy. I lost hope until few weeks ago when Xichen said that he was going to get Yibo married. I told him several times that this would not work but he wanted to give it a try. And since Wang Yibo had been liking you for a very long time, we sent your family the marriage proposal. We almost forced you to marry Yibo. But, I never thought it was God's plan to make you two get together. I am really grateful for you for accepting Yibo as your mate. Thank you so much for everything. Thank you so much for giving him happiness and giving us our Yibo back. Thank you so much."

Qiren sounded very serious and Zhan was dumbfounded. He did not know what to say until Xichen called out to him, saying,

"Zhan, thank you for giving me back my little brother who once used to be the joyous kid ever."

"Xichen Ge... you are mistaken. Your brother is really not a kid. He is a fierce...."

Xiao Zhan wanted to continue but Wang Yibo elbowed him, whispering, "Uncle is here. Don't make me lose face."

"Lose face?! Did you not keep that face and f...."

Yibo shut him up saying, "Be good baby. We shouldn't be fighting now and waste our energy. We should save our energy for later when we would..."

Wang Qiren coughed reminding the two young couple that they were still in public.

"Anyways, have a safe journey." Qiren wished them.

"Take care of each other. If anything, call us immediately." Xichen reminded them.

"Brother, don't worry about us. We will be fine."

"Exactly, by the way, Xichen Ge, you taje care of yourself too. I heard that you were going out too."

"How..." Xichen went red all over.

Then he remembered that Jiang Cheng was Xiao Zhan's brother and that he would have said him.

"I know everything." Zhan sang.

"Uncle, you should find an omega soon. Or else you would be left alone at home." Yibo told.

"Wang Yibo!" Wang Qiren fumed.

"Alright then, we will get going. Uncle, remember what I said." Yibo said running away with his luggage.

"Uncle, Xichen Ge, take care. Bye." Zhan bid them goodbye and got onto the car with Yibo.