Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sҽʋҽɳ

Xiao Zhan was muddled. 'What should I do?' he thought to himself.

Although Xiao Zhan had been planning to talk to Yibo in order to apologize for his rude behaviour in the evening, he did not know why but after thinking it clearly, he did not feel in like apologizing anymore. He wasn't at fault. If anyone was to apologize, it should be none other than Wang Yibo.

"Hello, who is this?"

The deep voice of Yibo made him get back to his senses.

"Hel...."

"A-Zhan, why didn't you come to have your dinner?"

"Jie...?" Xiao Zhan was surprised by the sudden entrance of his sister.

"Why didn't you come down to have your dinner?" his sister repeated.

"I..." Xiao Zhan realised that he was still in the call with Wang Yibo so he disconnected the call and threw the phone to the other end of the bed as if it would keep him away from Yibo. Now that the phone was away from him, he finally felt at ease.

Xiao Zhan turned towards his sister who was now sitting beside him on the bed and asked,

"Did you have your dinner?"

"I had, but why didn't you?"

"I wasn't hungry..." Xiao Zhan whined.

Jiang Yanli gave him a disbelieving look and asked, "How did you date with Second Master Wang go?"

"I thought Jiang Cheng would have told you already." Xiao Zhan said fidgeting with his fingers.

"A-Cheng did tell me some things but I want to hear it from you." Jiang Yanli stated.

"It is not worth talking." Xiao Zhan said hoping his sister would let him go. And he was really gals when Jiang Yanli took the hint and no more inquired about the date.

"Anyways, I have got to tell you something."

"What is it?" Xiao Zhan asked curiously.

"Day after tomorrow, the Wang's are visiting us for dinner."

"What?!" Xiao Zhan cried his lungs out jumping from the bed.

"A-Zhan, don't scream, what if mother hears you?"

Being reminded of Madam Yu, Xiao Zhan soon jumped back on to bed and sat beside his sister like a little kitten. And then he asked,

"Why are they coming here?"

"Probably to discuss about the marriage." Jiang Yanli replied.

"Ah...?" Xiao Zhan asked confused. "Did Second Master Wang and I not meet each other just today? Why are they already wanting to talk about the marriage?"

"I don't know. Anyways, it was just my assumption. You don't think too much about it." Jiang Yanli said trying to ease the worry off her brother.

Xiao Zhan sighed, closing his eyes. He rested his head on Jaing Yanli and asked in a whisper,

"Jie, why does Madam Yu want to get me married so soon?"

"A-Zhan, the Wang's proposed the marriage, not mother."

"Still, she could have declined." Xiao Zhan said, knowing very well that Madam Yu would never do such a thing. Receiving a marriage proposal from such a rich family who held high power and status in the society was far more than one's dream and who would decline such an offer let alone Madam Yu.

"You know about mother. She wouldn't do that." Jiang Yanli said patting her brother's head.

"Jie, I don't want to get married..." Xiao Zhan said trying to hold back his tears.

Jiang Yanli felt sorry for her little brother but she could do nothing to help him. So she said,

"May be you wouldn't want to get married now, but who knows what will happen in the future? What if my little A-Zhan fall head over heels for Second Master Wang, Wang Yibo?" Jiang Yanli asked teasingly.

"Not even in my dreams." Xiao Zhan replied.

"Are you sure? I once heard a legendary Xiao Zhan say that money and beauty was enough for any alpha to make his heart beat for him. I don't think Second Master Wang lack in either."

Xiao Zhan laughed at his sister's words. He indeed said that but...

"So what if I fall in love with him? Its not like he could reciprocate my feelings. He is blind and would never even be able to see how I look like..." Xiao Zhan said, his heart feeling heavy for who knows why.

"So what if he is blind? Not being able to see you wouldn't stop anyone from falling in love with you." Jiang Yanli tried to convince but she wasn't convinced herself. She would have thought the same like her brother if she happened to be in his place. She understood how sad Xiao Zhan really might be. So before Xiao Zhan could say anything, she said,

"Anyways, we can chat later. I will go and bring you dinner. Wait for me here, OK?"

"Don't need, I am really not hungry." Xiao Zhan said, not wanting to lift his head up from Jiang Yanli and holding her in place.

"No no," Jiang Yanli replied sternly, leaving no room for argument, "You have to eat and that's final."

Xiao Zhan whined for he really had no appetite but Jiang Yanli was already gone, to fetch his dinner.

Now that he was alone in the room, he thought back to what his sister had just said,

'So what if he is blind? Not being able to see you wouldn't stop anyone from falling in love with you.'

"Could it be really true?" Xiao Zhan asked into the empty room.

Little did he know that there was a third person who had been listening to their conversation all along!

-

Wang Yibo could no longer think straight. He did not know if he must be sad or happy. He had finally understood how Xiao Zhan had been feeling about this marriage but...

Wang Yibo was walking up and down his room. He could not understand a single thing that had happened just now.

When he had got a call earlier and when no one had answered the call, he had almost gone to disconnected the call when he had heard a familiar voice. To his utter shock, it had been Xiao Zhan. At first, Yibo only wanted to hear Zhan's voice fur he knew it was not good to intrude in other's privacy but may be it was god's will for he heard the whole conversation and finally understood how Zhan was feeling towards this marriage.

Wang Yibo did not know if he must be sad 'cause of Zhan's words when he had said, that he would not fall in live with Yibo even in his dreams or he should be happy when Zhan had doubted that of Yibo would reciprocate his feelings of he come to fall in love with him. Wang Yibo had mixed and complicated feelings which were driving him crazy.

After a long struggle with his emotions, Wang Yibo finally laid down his bed, covered his face with a pillow and tried to put himself to sleep. But unfortunately it was hard fir he remembered what Jiang Yanli had said earlier,

' I once heard a legendary Xiao Zhan say that money and beauty was enough for any alpha to make his heart beat for him. I don't think Second Master Wang lack in either.'

Wang Yibo could not hide the blush on his face and could not calm down his racing heart just thinking of Xiao Zhan falling in love with him!

For the first time in his life, Wang Yibo believed the saying, 'Love is Blind'.