Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fιϝƚყ Oɳҽ

"We made a mess."

"Mn." Yibo hummed squeezing Zhan's ass.

"Aahh... stop it now."

"No."

Zhan laughed. "It must be very red now."

"I will make it redder." Yibo said spanking him.

"Ahh..." Zhan hissed in pain.

Wang Yibo ignored him and spread Zhan's ass cheek, making his asshole hit the cold air.

"Yibo.... What are you doing?"

Yibo kissed Zhan compassionately, answering,

"Making love with you." Saying so, he inserted his middle finger into Zhan's asshole.

"Yibo......." Xiao Zhan yelled pulling Yibo's hair.

"You are so tight." Yibo said thrusting his finger in.

"Stop....." Zhan hissed.

"Have you never ever fingered your asshole? How could it be so tight?"

Zhan went red all over in embarrassment for it ws the truth. He wanted to save this for his husband. He thought it would be nice when his husband finds out that he had never fingered his asshole and saved it for him. But now, he regretted it. This Second Master Wang was making fun of him!

"Shut up." Zhan cried.

"You knew that you would be married one day. What if I wanted to take you straight away on our first night? What if I wanted to fuck your asshole? You would have been very tight and bled a lot. You should have been prepared already."

"Wang Yibo! Kelp shut!"

"It's alright. You don't have to worry. From now on, it's my duty to keep your hopes wide open every single day and night."

Wang Yibo said thrusting a second finger in.

"Wang Yibo!" Zhan yelled.

"Yeah, baby, just like that. Keep moaning for me and I will show you the heavens."

Saying so, Yibo flipped over Zhan, postured him on all floors making him clutch onto the seats and pinched his inner thigh.

"Ngh..." Zhan moaned.

Yibo straightened Zhan's back, knelt behind him and brought their bodies close, not wanting the warmth to fade away. He then draped his fingers over Zhan's thigh making him tremble for an unknown reason, collected their cum which as dripping down his thought and onto the seat, brought his fingers up to Zhan's mouth and made him suck on it. He then muttered, close to Zhan's ear,

"Angel, although I cannot see you right now, I know that you would be looking so obscene. So vulgar and dirty. And very beautiful. Just the way how I want you to be."

Xiao Zhan heard Wang Yibo but he couldn't concentrate on his words for he was too distracted by the huge cock which was throbbing hard and hitting against his ass.

"Yibo.... You are very hard." He commented.

"Not my fault. You are driving me crazy."

"Let me help you."

"No, first you."

"No, you first."

"But..." Yibo did not let Zhan speak. He entered three of his fingers into Zhan's wet cunt.

"Ngh.... Yibo....." Zhan moaned in pleasure.

Wang Yibo them made Zhan be on all fours and not wasting time, he put his four fingers in Zhan's wet pussy from behind, and played with Zhan's asshole by his tongue.