Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sιxƚყ Fσυɾ

Xiao Zhan kept on sucking Wang Yibo's fingers not knowing what else he should do.

This was a whole new feeling for Zhan. It was mind blowing! Zhan could not think straightly. All he could think was, Wang Yibo!

Wang Yibo was on top of him, ramming his length deep in him, as far as he could be. He was kissing, sucking, licking, biting, all over Xiao Zhan, not missing an inch. Zhan knew by tomorrow his body would be all red. His hands were roaming all over his body too, squeezing and pinching his nipples as much as possible.

Xiao Zhan could not help but moan. The feeling was too much! His pain had long faded away and now it was all that could feel was.... Pleasure!

It would be one of his favorite feelings in the entire world, Zhan decided. It felt like being slowly filled with something that creates an immense sense of pleasure, tingling, and a general good feeling. The sensation of a penis entering coupled with the weight of someone on top of you was just amazing.

Xiao Zhan bit on Wang Yibo's finger when he hit is sensitive spot.

"Fuck!" Yibo hissed, taking his fingers out.

"Ngh...." Zhan moaned arching his head back. This feeling was just too much....!

"Baby, how is it?" Yibo breathed. "Do you like it?"

"Mmmm... yeah... keep go...going...." Zhan begged.

Wang Yibo smiled. This was all that he needed.

Yibo lifted Zhan's right leg, putting it on his shoulder, making them get even more closer and connected.

"Ahh...." Zhan moaned for the position made Yibo go way deeper, touching his inner walls and making him see heavens.

Wang Yibo groaned. He was buried deep in Zhan, the softest, wettest and warmest little hole ever. Yibo first felt Zhan's insides being shifted around a little bit to accept him, and then once he started really pounding away and got nice and deep inside of him, it was just, ooooh.... Yibo could not describe that feeling.

It was like rolls of fat gripping his cock. And Zhan's warm, wet, thick creamy cum making that delicious little squishing noise made Yibo go insane. Yibo heard Zhan's moan and whimper because he was really quite small.

Yibo waited for Zhan to ask him stop but Zhan did not. Instead, he begged to go faster. Yibo could not help but oblige for Zhan's command.

Zhan licked his legs around Yibo's waist, bringing them even more closer. And at this point was when Yibo felt it, the light! Light of Xiao Zhan!

Yibo could feel Zhan's heart beating, smell and hear his breath as he sucks on his neck. Zhan moans and mewls a little because both of Yibo's hands were gripping his hair, pulling him closer, and pushing and pushing his huge length as hard as you could. Zhan's wet juices were squirting along the length of his shaft, and he was crying a little bit because you Yibo was going too hard. But Zhan loved it and he wanted Yibo to keep going.

Yibo could feel it. If he went a little bit deeper, he could touch Zhan's soul. Although he did not know if it was possible, he wanted just that!

"Yibo..... Harder...." Zhan cried

"As you wish, baby..." Yibo groaned and just did what Zhan asked to do.

Yibo slammed into Zhan, his inner walls which were soft and sensitive. Zhan pulled his hair, loving the way it felt and trying to take it in as much as he could.

"Baby, you are so hot. I just want to bury myself in you forever. I would never ever get tired if it. Tired of this." Yibo said, hitting Zhan's g-spot, making Zhan moan louder.