🙏🙏🙏

Hello to all of you. 

I am extremely sorry! I read the comments on chapter 53 and I realized that most of you did not like the way the story is going. I am seriously sorry! 

Please don't quit the story! Please.... 

Please be patient for some time and I promise to give them a happy ending. I swear that they will get back together soon. So please don't quit the story! 

It really hurt me when I read your comments so I am here to apologise. I am extremely sorry! Please don't leave the story for it really means a lot to me. I am seriously very hurt after reading your comments and I don't know if I will be able to get the next chapter done by today for I should collect myself first. 

Since you guys did not like the previous chapters and some of you had already quit the story, I am just going to reveal the twist of the story. Which is, Bringing Meng Yao into their room was a part of Yibo's plan to keep Meng Yao in custody and to enjoy his honeymoon with Xiao Zhan. He had already made a huge surprise for Zhan and this was just an act. 

That's it. I won't reveal much for you would lose interest in the story. So please be patient with me. And please stay tuned! 

Please... 

I am once again sorry for disappointing you guys and i hope that every one would forgive me for it. 

I am crying...!!!!! 💔💔💔💔💔

Take care. 

Stay safe.