Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sҽʋɳƚყ

"Wen Ning!" Yibo yelled at the top of his voice, walking into the home.

"Yibo, calm down." Xichen came running behind him.

"Second Master Wang, Wh...what's wrong?"

"Where is your phone? I have been ringing you for so long." Yibo roared.

Wen Nine flinched at the tone of Yibo and he stuttered, "I... I do not k...know. May be I... kept it somewhere."

"Yibo, calm down. Please." Xichen said.

But Yibo ignored him and asked Wen Ning, "With whom did Zhan go to meet his sister?"

"I do not know. I was in the kitchen."

"Shit...!" Wang Yibo yelled.

"What's wrong?" Wen Ning questioned.

"Xiao Zhan is missing." Wang Xichen replied Wen Ning.

"What?!" Wen Ning was stunned.

"Yes." Xichen sighed.

Wang Yibo turned around to leave when Xue Yang came running in, along with Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng.

"Second Master Wang, I have bought them."

"Did you get any lead to Zhan?"

"No, I am sorry." Xue Yang said, bowing his head down.

"What's going on?" Jiang Yanli asked, feeling very confused.

"Xiao Zhan is..." Before Wang Xichen could say anything, Yibo said, through clenched teeth.

"Jiang Yanli, where is Zhan?"

"Huh? How... how would I know? Isn't he here?"

"Stop pretending and tell the truth, where is Xiao Zhan?!" Yibo screamed, punching the nearest wall.

"Yibo!" Xichen yelled, worried that Yibo would hurt himself.

"Wang Yibo! How dare you speak to my sister like that?" Jiang Cheng fumed.

"A-Cheng, keep quiet." Jiang Yanli commanded, she then turned towards Yibo and asked, "Yibo, I really don't understand anything you say. Please tell me clearly. What's going on? What's wrong with A-Zhan? Where is he?"

"Yanli, I am sorry for Yibo's words. He cannot just think straight. And as for your question, Xiao Zhan is missing. Most probably, kidnapped."

"What?!" Both Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng cried in utter shock.

"Yes. We got to in know of it in the afternoon."

"Xichen, are you serious? How could such a thing happen?" Jiang Cheng was the first to recover from the astonishment.

"Yes. We too..." Wang Xichen was interrupted by his brother.

"Why don't you ask your sister that question?" Yibo raged.

"Wang Yi..."

"A-Cheng, stop it. Seems like there is a misunderstanding here. Yibo, why do you think that I know where is Zhan?"

"Wasn't it you who called Zhan to meet at ten?"

"Yes, I did. But then he messaged me saying that something urgent had come up and asked to meet some other day."

"Don't you dare pretend!" Yibo was boiling in anger.

"Wang Yibo!" Jiang Cheng yelled, pulling Yibo by his collar. "Who do you think you are? Do you think just because you threw your money at us, we should just keep quiet when you mistreat us, huh?"