Cԋαρƚҽɾ Nιɳҽƚყ Tɯσ

Xiao Zhan looked even more closer at his husband, Wang Yibo. And he could not believe his own eyes!

Wang Yibo was looking at him with tear stained eyes. His face was damp with tears and he had a very sad yet happy expression on him. As of this was all that he had ever wished and had missed it very much.

Xiao Zhan did not know what he was supposed to think. He clapped his hand over his mouth, trying to hide his pitiful sobbing. He just could not believe this! He just could not believe that....

Wang Yibo was no longer blind!

Yibo looked directly into his eyes and continued his singing,

'𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖚𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝕹𝖔 𝖑𝖎𝖊

𝕷'𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖎 𝖆𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖉

𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖙𝖔 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊'

Zhan realized that this moment would be engraved in his mind forever. Forever and ever as long as held his breath in him as the moment of 'eternal happiness'. He would never forget the tears of joy that he was experiencing right now and this moment will never fade. It was truly eternal and he knew, every time he would think of this moment in the future, it would give him an emotional feeling of true happiness.

'𝕴 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗

𝕮𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖎 𝖆𝖒 𝖆𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗

𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 '𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗'

𝖀𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖚𝖕 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖘𝖔 𝖜𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗.'

Wang Yibo was looking straight at him and into him through those piercing deep eyes and Xiao Zhan could not help but feel week all over under those dark blue eyes which was savouring him as of he ass the last thing in the world. Zhan knew how much Yibo had longed to see him and he knew how he must be feeling right now that he could see him, finally!

'𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑,

𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑

𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑

𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!'

Xiao Zhan had never really experienced 'tears of joy'. Nothing much had happened in his life for him to experience it. He had that these tears usually occur when you are least expecting something and when it really happens. May be that defined the moment right now well. He had least expected Yibo to be home now and was he not only home but... He was back home to him with his eye sight which Zhan thought he would never recover.

'𝕴 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘

𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖔𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖓