Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sιxƚყ Sҽʋҽɳ

When Wang Yibo got back to the room, Xiao Zhan was still fast asleep. Yibo did not want to wake up Zhan but Wen Qing would be here any minute. So Yibo had to get Zhan dressed before she comes.

Wang Yibo shook Zhan, waking him up.

"Angel, wake up." Yibo said, kissing his neck.

Zhan groaned, not wanting to wake up already. Yibo could feel Zhan's body temperature was high. Seemed like Zhan was having a fever.

"Angel, wake up. You are not feeling well. Wen Qing will be here soon."

"Mmm..." Zhan grunted, turned around and covered his face with blanket, not at all ready to wake up from up the comfy bed.

"Baby, if you don't wake up now, I will have to wake you up."

It seemed his words were futile as Zhan paid him no attention. Well then, he had to get on to work.

Yibo grabbed the blanket from Zhan and threw it away. He turned Zhan to his side and got on top of him. And without wasting time, he began attacking Zhan with tender kisses all over his body.

"Wake up, baby." He whispered.

Zhan yawned, smacking him, "You pervert what are you doing early in the morning?"

"Waking you up." Yibo replied and kissed him on his lips.

The kiss was filled with pure lust and affection and Zhan too reciprocated it.

"Good morning." Yibo said licking Zhan's saliva that drooled over his mouth.

"Good night." Zhan replied and was about to sleep again when he felt his head was aching badly.

He clutched onto it, hissing, "Ah, why headache already?"

"You are having a cold." Yibo replied. "Come on, get up. I have brought you some water. It will help your dry throat."

Yibo manhandled Zhan, supported him to sit straight and gave him the glass of hot water. "Here, drink it." He cooed.

Zhan sipped in the water and it did really feel good to his dry throat. He heard Wang Yibo say, "Wen Qing will be here soon. I'll help you get ready."

"Wen Qing?" Zhan asked.

"Yes. Wen Ning's sister. She is a doctor."

"Ooh."

"Yeah."

Finishing the glass of water, Zhan placed it on the bedside table and rested his head on Yibo's shoulder. "My head is really paining..."

"Let me give you a massage. It will ease the pain."

"Nah no. Don't. I will be fine. Did you have your breakfast?"

"No. Let's have it together."

"What's the time now?" Zhan asked, searching for his phone.

"I don't know but it should be around eight thirty."

"Wow, it's eight forty" Zhan said, checking the time on his phone.

"It will be around nine when I get back from shower and all. Why don't you have your breakfast first? You must be hungry."

"No, I am not. I can wait for you."

"Alright then. I will hurry up."

"Don't shower. Just have a body wash."

"Mm yeah okay."

Zhan kissed Yibo on his lips before hurrying to the bathroom.

-