Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ Fσυɾ

"What the heck?!" Xiao Zhan yelled.

"I... I am sorry. I didn't know..." Meng Yao tried to apologise.

"You did not know what?" Zhan spat. "You did not know that you should ask permission before entering other's room or you did not know that you were not allowed in here? Huh?"

"Zhan, keep your voice low." Wang Yibo reminded him.

"Why should I keep my voice low? Did I say anything wrong?" Zhan questioned Yibo.

Xiao Zhan was really angry. He was fuming right now. His face was red with anger. He never like d Meng Yao and this rude behaviour of his made Zhan go berserk. It was his mad Yibo's room. Their room! How could this Meng Yao barge in so casually? Not only did he barge into the room but also he ruined their moment of love! Xiao Zhan will not let go of this so easily!

Not answering to Zhan, Wang Yibo asked Meng Yao,

"Meng Yao, what are you doing here?"

"I looked for you downstairs but you weren't there. It's past nine and we have a meeting at sharp ten. I wanted to remind you of it. So I came to your room." Meng Yao replied.

"If you wanted to remind him of the meeting, you could have called to his phone. Who the hell are you to come into our room?!" Zhan spat.

Meng Yao clenched his fists at Zhan's words.

"Xiao Zhan! Mind your words!" Wang Yibo yelled he then said Meng Yao,

"Meng Yao, you wait downstairs. I will be there soon."

"Stop right there." Xiao Zhan ordered Meng Yao who was turning around to leave.

"Xiao Zhan!" Wang Yibo screamed.

Xiao Zhan ignored Yibo and told Meng Yao,

"Answer me first."

"Sure, Master Xiao."

"Why didn't you ring Yibo and tell him about the meeting?"

"I forgot." Meng Yao replied.

"Forgot?!" Zhan laughed. "How could you forget such a simple thing?"

"Meng Yao, I asked you to go downstairs!" Wang Yibo ordered.

"Wang Yibo! I am talking to him!" Xiao Zhan said.

"There is no need for you to talk to him." Yibo said.

"I have the need to talk to him." Zhan hissed.

"Alright then. Keep talking. But he will not answer you."

"Why?" Zhan asked muddled.

"Because he works for me and not for you."

"What do you mean, Wang Yibo? Do you even understand what you are talking? How dare he enter our private space?"

"Master Xiao," Meng Yao interrupted. "I didn't mean to enter your room on purpose. I just came out of habit. I forgot that Wang Yibo is married now. I am sorry."

"Oh, I understand now. So this is not the first time you are coming into the room, right?" Zhan asked.

"Zhan, he is my personal secretary and my closest friend. There is nothing wrong in him entering the room. Now that we are married, he will not enter the room again."

"Wang Yibo, I don't really understand. He is an omega. Even though you are married or not, he still cannot come in."

"There is nothing like alpha and omega between us. We are best friends and friends don't consider such things."

"Wow, seriously! I wasn't expecting this from you."

"I too wasn't expecting this from you."

"What do you expect from me? Let any other outsider come into our private space which means there is simply no privacy here. Right?"

"Meng Yao came in by mistake."

"How could you be so sure that he came by mistake?"

"Because I know him well."

"No, you don't."

"Master Xiao, I really came in by mistake. I didn't mean to invade in your privacy." Meng Yao deliberately sounded crying so Yibo would not doubt him.

"You could fool anyone with that face but not me. Do you think I am blind just like your boss? Do you think you can fool everyone just the way how you fool him?"

"XIAO ZHAN!"

"Master Xiao, I don't understand a thing you say." Meng Yao said.

"Meng Yao," Wang Yibo called. "Leave the room now."

"But..." Meng Yao tried to sound guilty.

"Now, I said!" Yibo yelled.

With that Meng Yao turned around to leave, smirking and satisfied with himself for executing the plan well.

Once Yibo heard the door close he asked Zhan,

"What's wrong with you?"

"With me?! Wang Yibo, something is wrong with you! Not with me!"

"Meng Yao is my closest friend. Why did you speak to him like that?"

"I don't care what relationship you have with him. I don't give a shit about it seriously. But, I am very sure that he came into the room on purpose."

"Are you out of your mind? Why would he do that?"

"You should ask him. How would I know?"

"Xiao Zhan, let this be the first and last time you speak in such a way about Meng Yao. You know nothing of him."

"I did not tell anything wrong."

"How dare you speak about him like that?!" Wang Yibo asked fuming.

"How dare should I be to speak the truth?" Zhan asked.

"Xiao Zhan, you better watch out for your words."

"Wang Yibo, why are you so angry? You have been deceived well by him."

"Xiao Zhan, stop this right now. I don't want to hear any more." Yibo said through clenched teeth.

"I am not going to tell you anything anymore either. It's of no use. I will go straight to Meng Yao and advice him to stay within his limits."

Saying so, Xiao Zhan turned around to leave when he heard Wang Yibo yell,

"It's you who should be staying within the limits! Not Meng Yao. He has every right on me. I advise you to stay away from him or else you would have to face my wrath."

Xiao Zhan stopped in his tracks. He could not believe what he just heard. Did Wang Yibo really tell him that?

He replayed Yibo's words on his mind.

'It's you who should be staying within your limits!'

A tear rolled down his cheek. What Yibo said was true. Xiao Zhan had forgotten his place in Yibo's life. Just because they shared some sweet moments together had made Zhan think that Yibo liked him. But now, he understood that he was wrong. Yibo had never liked him. He was just spending time with him and that does not mean anything. It means nothing! Yibo likes someone else! Not him!

Xiao Zhan took a deep breath in and turned around to face Yibo. In a low voice, he said,

"Thank you for reminding me."

With that, he hurried out of the room, sobbing hard.

''''''''''''''''''

Please make sure to leave your comments and votes. It will be really appreciated. 

Hope you enjoyed!