Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fιʋҽ

Xiao Zhan's mood spoiled. He no longer wanted to go out with his friends. He just wanted to be alone.

Xiao Zhan messaged Jiang Cheng that he would not join them in the evening and to not wait for him. He then walked out of the restaurant and just kept on walking at the sideway of the road, letting the soft breeze hit his body and to wash away all the unknown emotions pooling in him.

Xiao Zhan was thinking about what had just happened between him and Yibo and was contemplating why Yibo had left so abruptly without proper etiquettes when Jiang Cheng texted him back.

Jiang Cheng : Are you still with Wang Yibo?

Xiao Zhan : nah no...

Jiang Cheng : Then where are you now?

Xiao Zhan : No where specific. Just wandering around.

Jiang Cheng : Send me your location, I will come pick you up.

Xiao Zhan : No need

Jiang Cheng : Send the location!

Xiao Zhan sighed. He knew with Jiang Cheng's personality, he would not leave him alone until he get the location. Until he made sure that Xiao Zhan was fine. Xiao Zhan's heavy heart finally felt e as e. At least, he had Jiang Cheng to share his unspoken burdens.

At the Wang Mansion.

'Are you out of your mind? I am like this with everyone and not just you. So if you think that my behavior to you was something special, then just forget about it. I was never trying to act special to you and neither did I consider you someone special.'

"Yes, I am out of my mind." Wang Yibo spoke into the empty room, breaking down in tears. "I have been out of my mind ever since that fateful day I met you. Ever since that day, even though it had been five years already, I still cannot get over you. I still cannot get you out of my head. I am still stuck with you in my stupid brain which refuses to accept that you would never fall in love with me. I am really out of my mind and I don't know if there is even a medicine to cure myself from this stupid disease.

Xiao Zhan, you tell me, is this all my fault? Is it my fault if my heart beats only for you? Is it my fault if my heart cannot accept anyone else but you? Is it my fault if my heart never belonged to me since the day I met you? Please tell me, IS IT MY FAULT?!" Xaio Zhan yelled to no one.

"Why? Just why? Should I blame all these on my fate which had always been cruel to me? Or should I just accept myself for being the sadistic person on earth. I am a human too. I too wish for happiness. Or don't I deserve it? Am I that miserable? Am I really that bad?

What grave mistake did I commit to receive such pain? Why can I never be happy? Why can I never get anything that I want? Why am I always the one to be..." Yibo choked on his tears.

"Xiao Zhan, what should I do to myself from this torture? Is there any way to get you out of my heart? But no please, I don't want to get you out of my heart, I just want you to keep living in it forever. I just want you to make yourself home in me. I just want you to be with me. Just with me, is it hard? I promise that I would do anything to keep you happy. To keep you smiling. Please, come to me and I will give the world to you. Please just..."

"Yibo..." Wang Xichen knocked on his door.

Wang Yibo halted. His brother was here. No, his brother should not see him in tears. It was his brother who had gone to great lengths just to make the Jiang accept the marriage proposal and his brother should not feel burdened looking at him.

"Yibo, are you in?" Wang Xichen called out again.

Wang Yibo soon wiped out his tears, dried his face and replied, not sounding hoarse because of crying for too long.

"Yes, come in."

Wang Yibo could hear his brother opening the door and coming in. He stood up from his place but waited until his brother was beside him. Once he felt that his brother was right by him, he asked,

"Were there many works in the office? You are late."

"Yeah..."

"I am sorry for not being of any help today."

"Where does that come from? Why do you sound like a stranger?"

"No, I mean..."

"Seems like you are not in a good mood. What happened?"

"Nothing much. I should have helped you with the office works rather than going out for no reason."

"Seems like something very bad had really happened. Tell me, how did your date go with Xiao Zhan?"

Wang Yibo knew his brother would inquire about it soon but he was too tired to speak of it, so he said,

"Nothing peculiar. Let's not talk about it. You should have your dinner and get some rest. I will take care of the work tomorrow."

"Well, I will not be able to have some proper rest until you tell me what happened in the evening. So you better tell me soon and give me peace."

"Brother, you don't have to worry about it. I just wanted to tell you that, we should call of the marriage alliance."

"Yibo, don't beat around the bush."

"Brother I am not...,"

"Wang Yibo, get it straight now." Wang Xichen could never control his temper knowing that his brother was hurt.

Wang Yibo breathed in and began in a low voice, "I don't think Xiao Zhan will ever like me."

"What makes you think so?"

"We are two different people. I don't think it would be possible for us to be together."

"Did he say that?"

"Not the exact thing but a... almost the same."

"What?"

"Brother please, I really don't want to talk about it. Please understand that we could never be..."

"Wang Yibo..."

"Yeah...?"

"Love is blind."

Wang Yibo breathed in trying to calm down his racing heart and blink away his tears,

"I know but..."

"No but's. As long as you believe in yourself and keep loving your Zhan sincerely, he will surely understand you and reciprocate your feelings sooner or later. So be strong and not lose hope. That is the only way to make your dreams come true!"

With that Wang Xichen left.

Wang Yibo sat down by his bed a d recalled what his brother had just said,

'Love is Blind!'

"Yes," Wang Yibo spoke to himself, "I will not lose hope. My love for you is strong and I will make sure that you too would love me back the same way I do."

ᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔᚔ

Please leave your comments and votes. After every chapter, I wait for the comments to know how was the chapter and that's the only inspiration which keeps me writing. So please don't forget to drop down your comments. 

STAY TUNED!