Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fιϝƚყ Fσυɾ

Xiao Zhan came out of the hotel and stood in the middle of the road, not knowing where he was supposed to go.

He initially thought of calling Xue Yang but then decided not to for he did not want any of their family members to know what had happened here. It would cause unnecessary issues.

Xiao Zhan turned back to look at the hotel and he felt his heart ache. There was Meng Yao in it with Wang Yibo! His mate! His alpha! His husband!

Xiao Zhan put his suitcase down and sat on the pavement. He brought up his knees and curled himself into a ball not wanting to be spotted by anyone and cried his heart out. He could not bear the pain that was feeling right now.

Words of Yibo came flooding to his mind and he did not know how many more times it could happen for his shattered again. Zhan never thought that Yibo would speak to him like that one day and especially on such a day. It was their honeymoon and Zhan did not even expect it to be like this. Of all the things that could have happened, why this?!

Words were not enough to describe the pain that Zhan felt. He was hurt and felt devastated. He was down in the dumps with no one beside him. With no Yibo to tell him that he was with him!

Zhan remembered Yibo saying that now he was no longer alone and had someone to hold onto him both in his happiness and sadness. But looking around him, there was none by his side. He was all alone in the middle of the road! With no where to go and no one to lean on!

It was getting darker and fear began to creep down his spine. He was afraid that someone would come and the last would repeat. Clueless, finally Zhan rang Xue Yang.

"Hello?"

"Xue Yang, it is me." Zhan said, muffling his cries.

"Master Xiao, why are you calling me at this time of the night? Are you alright? Is everything okay? Where is Second Master Wang?"

"Xue Yang, I cannot explain things to you over the phone. I am waiting at the hotel. Could you please come fast? And please promise me that you won't tell anyone about this. Please."

"Alright. I promise you. But what's going on? Is Second Master Wang not with you?"

"No."

"What?!" Xue Yang yelled over the phone.

"Please, come fast. I will be waiting."

Before Xue Yang could say or ask anything, Zhan hung up.

Time passed by but there was no sign of Xue Yang. It was almost dawn. Zhan knew that it would at least take six hours for Xue Yang to reach the hotel and he did not know of he could hold himself up for that long. Zhan felt faintish for he had not eaten anything since morning. He had been waiting for Yibo and had planned to eat with him once he returned but he did not expect things to change so badly and now he felt sick.

Xiao Zhan took out his phone and was almost going to ring Xue Yang for one last time when he felt his head spinning and finally lost his consciousness. He fell down on the pavement, unconscious!

-

Meng Yao felt very hard to open his eyes. He felt his head aching and his whole body weak. It took almost five minutes for him to open his eyes and register his surroundings.

Meng Yao looked around the room. It was a breath taking sight. The room was well decorated with flower garlands and other decorative items. It was so beautiful under the candle light.

Meng Yao remembered his plan and was happy that he had executed it well. Ever since he got to know that Wang Yibo was going on a honeymoon with Xiao Zhan, he had begun planning on how he was going to ruin it. Coming up with an excellent idea, he had taken pills to get into heat as soon as possible. And to good luck, it had worked well.

When he felt that he was getting on heat, he had soon gone to a nearby bar and purposely released his pheromones, attracting other alphas. He then had called Yibo pretending to be weak. And Wang Yibo, being his best friend, had taken the bait.

Meng Yao fejt very happy and now that he was in a room with Yibo, all that remained was mating with Yibo. Once that done, everything else would get back into place. Meng Yao fejt very proud of himself.

Meng Yao heard the bathroom door click open and saw Wang Yibo getting out, on a bathrobe. Meng Yao could already see some parts of his perfect and sexy body. Releasing his pheromones, Meng Yao called out weakly,

"Yibo...."

-

It was almost morning when Xue Yang reached the hotel. He had been ringing Zhan several times but there had been no response.

Xue Yang now stood in front of the hotel and was almost going to run in when he spotted Xiao Zhan on the pavement corner. He ran up to him and shook Zhan hard trying to wake him up.

"Master Xiao, wake up..!" but Zhan did not seem to wake.

It was then Xue Yang resized that Zhan had fainted and was unconscious. He soon carried Zhan and his belongings to the car and drove off fast to the nearby hospital.

Xue Yang felt very anxious. He did not know what was wrong with Xiao Zhan. He blamed himself for coming late. Xue Yang was now in the hospital waiting for the doctor who was checking up Zhan.

Xue Yang saw the doctor come out and ran up to him asking,

"How is he?"

"He is fine. Nothing to worry about. He is just weak for he seems to have been starving and had been out in cold for very long. He just needs to be under observation for the next few hours. He can be discharged then."

"Thank you doctor." Xue Yang thanked.

Once the doctor had left, Xue Yang contemplated if he should inform Wang Yibo about Zhan's condition but then he chose not to remembering what Zhan had said earlier. May be they a dispute between them. But what would have made them get so angry that Zhan left the hotel?

Xue Yang did not know what really had happened but he prayed that they would be alright soon. Little did he know that the damage was already done and something big had already happened.

**********

Please make sure to leave your comments and votes. It will be really appreciated. 

Hope you enjoyed!