Chapter 17

For lunch, in the cafeteria, Jiang Chen was alone, with four dishes and one soup.

The rest, including Captain Liu Yang, could only carry a bowl of white rice and pickles!

This scene made Jiang Chen feel embarrassed and felt that he was a little too much. In the future, he still has to give everyone a little bit!

if not……

Jiang Chen felt the unkind eyes cast by everyone at him, and he was really afraid of causing anger, and was devoured by everyone!

If Liu Yang and others were to know Jiang Chen’s thoughts, they would surely be vomiting blood in anger, and I wish I could tear Jiang Chen by hand now!

At the same time, the outside world was full of darkness, dark clouds, thunder and lightning, and heavy rain!

The summer showers have made the whole city a little depressing!

The sound of rolling thunder makes people feel a little uneasy!

However, the whole city is still running in an orderly manner!

Zhangjiang Bridge, as a landmark building in the urban area, connects two blocks and is a key transportation hub in the financial district!

Therefore, even with heavy rain and bad weather, traffic on the bridge is still heavy, and cars roaring past!

At this time, a mixer truck was driving onto the bridge from the slow lane at a speed of 40 yards.

The driver is a middle-aged man over forty years old with decades of driving experience.

It seemed that driving was boring. The driver took out the cigarette case with one hand, took out a cigarette, and then took the lighter from his pocket to light it.

While breathing, a thick smoke burst out!

The driver was very leisurely with a cigarette in one hand and the steering wheel in the other.

Upon seeing this, the middle-aged woman in the co-pilot scolded: “Concentrate on driving, what cigarettes do you smoke!”

Instead of listening, the driver yelled: “I have been driving for decades, but I don’t know it in my heart? You want someone who can’t drive to remind me? Sit down, don’t twitter, it will affect my driving!”

With that said, the driver seemed a little angry, with a cigarette dangling from his mouth, holding the steering wheel with his left hand, shifting gears with his right hand, and stepping on the accelerator!

Boom–

The already huge mixer truck immediately roared like a monster!

On the revolution table, the pointer goes up!

On the yard table, the speed of the vehicle slowly increased from 40 yards to 60 yards, and then it exceeded 70 yards!

At this speed, the mixer truck can drive faster than the car on the bridge!

The driver looked at ease, immediately turned to the fast lane, ready to overtake!

At the same time, he was about to remove the cigarette from his mouth.

But who knows, an accident happened!

When he was about to take off the cigarette, his fingers slipped, and the cigarette fell directly on the crotch without holding it!

The driver was taken aback and slapped with his hands, finally letting the cigarette go out!

“Damn! Laozi is scared to death!” The driver whispered inwardly!

“Ah! Be careful!”

At this moment, the co-pilot suddenly screamed!

The driver suddenly raised his head. Because of the distraction just now, the speed was too fast, and he was about to rear-end the vehicle in front of him!

At the current speed, if a rear-end collision occurs, the consequences will be disastrous!

The driver instinctively turns to the right and wants to enter the slow lane to avoid!

But who knows, because the mixer truck is too heavy, the speed is too fast, and the road is full of water in the rain, the vehicle instantly lost control and slid out suddenly!

At this time, the mixer truck is like a bulldozer, and all the vehicles on the road look extremely small in front of it!

Bang bang bang bang ——

A series of collision sounds, deafening!

The vehicles on the bridge were swept by the mixer truck and hit together. The scene was chaotic for a while!

After that, the mixer truck couldn’t bear the huge inertia, it turned over and hit the bridge frame, and finally stopped!

However, the danger did not end. A red Porsche Cayenne happened to be in the slow lane on the right because it could not dodge in time. Under the impact of the mixer truck, it rushed directly towards the guardrail, broke through the guardrail, and hung over the edge of the bridge. , Crumbling, below is the turbulent river!

The situation at the scene is extremely crisis!

At this moment, the entire bridge was lit up with red lights!

The rest of the uninjured people got out of the car one after another, called the ambulance, the police, and the fire rescue!

Jingle Bell–

Zhangjiangkou Fire Squadron, a masterpiece of alarm bells!

Everyone was shocked, completely ignoring meals, dropped the bowls and chopsticks in their hands, and changed their clothes as quickly as possible!

At the same time, the captain Liu Yang also received the notice and immediately ordered: “Emergency mission! A traffic accident occurred on the Zhangjiang Bridge. A muck truck overturned out of control and knocked a SUV into the air. The SUV broke through the guardrail and hung on the bridge at any time. There is a danger of falling from the bridge to the river!”

“The situation is very urgent. Except for the 6th shift staying behind, all the others participated in the rescue operation!”

“The number of trapped people is still unknown, so I quickly rushed to the scene to find out the situation!”

In only 45 seconds, everyone, including Jiang Chen, had their outfit changed. While listening to Liu Yang’s description, they drove the fire truck and hurried to the place of the incident!